PDA

View Full Version : Ron was just on Beck...

payme_rick
04-27-2011, 09:59 AM
Beck intro'd him very well and was complimentary...

Talked about the fed: nailed it!

Talked about birther stuff: nailed it!

which led to...

Talked about Trump: Ron hit Trump hard, nailed the eff out of it!

Talked about Israel: nailed it!

Ended with the fed again: nailed it!

Now lock Gray up in the broom closet and ask Ron to explain his position on earmarks if you're serious about things, Beck! It's the honest thing to do...

sailingaway
04-27-2011, 10:01 AM
I like the broom closet part....

tube?

trey4sports
04-27-2011, 10:04 AM
Tube or y'r lyin

WilliamC
04-27-2011, 10:05 AM
Ron Paul is definitely getting much more exposure than he did in 2007, and he so far seems to project more of a winning attitude than he did last time.

Looking good so far, I think he could gain some serious momentum this time around!

payme_rick
04-27-2011, 10:12 AM
Also, good on Beck for letting Ron talk... Ron had the whole segment, just Beck and Ron, no Stew or Pat...

The Israel part worried me... Beck asked if Ron would verbally, not militarily, support Israel... Ron pretty much said yes and then laid out how our foreign policy/financial support etc... hurts Israel more than it helps them... Beck let him go on but when Ron was finished he asked him again (I'm assuming Beck wanted more dialogue) and that's when Ron did very well...

He was on point and sounded well-polished here...

Hopefully someone will get you your tubes :)

qh4dotcom
04-27-2011, 10:14 AM
I like the broom closet part....

tube?
I was about to ask that

jmdrake
04-27-2011, 10:15 AM
Thanks for posting this! And I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best with Beck. And everyone reading this please don't derail into another love/hate Beck fest. It's great Ron's getting exposure on this and yes Beck has been a tool in the past and we shouldn't trust anybody.

gtjarruda
04-27-2011, 10:21 AM
If Beck gave a thumbs up, that would be HUUGE segment of the population that could swing to Ron Paul. *fingers crossed*

jt8025
04-27-2011, 10:21 AM
I heard the interview too and it was excellent. No Pat or Stu. Yay!

speciallyblend
04-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Beck intro'd him very well and was complimentary...

Talked about the fed: nailed it!

Talked about birther stuff: nailed it!

which led to...

Talked about Trump: Ron hit Trump hard, nailed the eff out of it!

Talked about Israel: nailed it!

Ended with the fed again: nailed it!

Now lock Gray up in the broom closet and ask Ron to explain his position on earmarks if you're serious about things, Beck! It's the honest thing to do...

no you tube needed, post above covers it , i feel comfortable with this update alone;) no need to include you know who!!! it is better that way!! there is your love;)

YumYum
04-27-2011, 10:23 AM
Thanks for posting this! And I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best with Beck. And everyone reading this please don't derail into another love/hate Beck fest. It's great Ron's getting exposure on this and yes Beck has been a tool in the past and we shouldn't trust anybody.

You know what? I agree with you! I used to dislike Beck, but I'm starting to like him more and more. People can change and isn't that all that God ask of us, and that is, to try and change or attitudes, behaviors and lifestyles? I think Beck is changing for the better.

payme_rick
04-27-2011, 10:26 AM
Oh yah, forgot... The interview started off with Beck inquiring about just what it was Ron had announced... Ron explained that he had to announce the exploritory committee to be in the May 5th debate, and that he will announce his running in the next two weeks...

2young2vote
04-27-2011, 10:32 AM
Oh yah, forgot... The interview started off with Beck inquiring about just what it was Ron had announced... Ron explained that he had to announce the exploritory committee to be in the May 5th debate, and that he will announce his running in the next two weeks...

Are you serious about two weeks? Just the other day i'm sure I heard him say within the month of May. Now it is two weeks? That is great.

payme_rick
04-27-2011, 10:38 AM
Yup, he said two weeks

Matt Collins
04-27-2011, 10:41 AM
Two weeks is right.

RileyE104
04-27-2011, 10:45 AM
Are you serious about two weeks? Just the other day i'm sure I heard him say within the month of May. Now it is two weeks? That is great.

It will be May 11th in two weeks..

Mr.Magnanimous
04-27-2011, 10:54 AM
Maybe I just don't know how to handle too much of a good thing, but what if the media gets behind Ron, and he wins? What if the powers that be want Ron Paul as president, just as we start feeling the effects of the poor economy so they can scapegoat capitalism

Romulus
04-27-2011, 10:54 AM
Ron Paul is definitely getting much more exposure than he did in 2007, and he so far seems to project more of a winning attitude than he did last time.

Looking good so far, I think he could gain some serious momentum this time around!

I'm feeling that too.

specsaregood
04-27-2011, 10:55 AM
Maybe I just don't know how to handle too much of a good thing, but what if the media gets behind Ron, and he wins? What if the powers that be want Ron Paul as president, just as we start feeling the effects of the poor economy so they can scapegoat capitalism

If there is anybody with the courage to bear that, it is the good Doctor.

Matt Collins
04-27-2011, 11:10 AM
Do we HAVE A TUBE!??!?!?!

sirgonzo420
04-27-2011, 11:14 AM

"The Internet is a Series of Tubes!"

sailingaway
04-27-2011, 11:16 AM
If there is anybody with the courage to bear that, it is the good Doctor.

It has to be better than the same crashing situation WITHOUT Ron as president.

Romulus
04-27-2011, 11:18 AM
I'm assuming this was on radio this morning?

WilliamC
04-27-2011, 11:20 AM

Hey I know, it's time for a Rick Roll!

Warning, do not click on the following link unless you wish to be transported back to late 2007....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Deborah K
04-27-2011, 11:20 AM

It is impossible to scapegoat capitalism. Corporatism is the real culprit ( I mean besides the Fed), and the Good Doctor articulates the difference quite well.

gtjarruda
04-27-2011, 11:24 AM
and the Good Doctor articulates the difference quite well.

Yep! I also think that having Ron Paul as president would increase confidence in the markets and the future outlook.

YumYum
04-27-2011, 11:26 AM

You bring up an excellent point. For some reason, it doesn't make sense that the mainstream media is giving him all this attention and exposure and treating him with such respect. At this rate, he will be president, and he won't even have to run!

In all seriousness, I think Israel wants our government out of their business, and Dr. Paul is their man. There are a lot of Israeli Zionists who stand behind Ron Paul, and that may prove to be a big help for us.

payme_rick
04-27-2011, 11:27 AM
I'm assuming this was on radio this morning?

Yes, second to last segment of the show...

I was in and out and never heard he'd be on all morning, then I heard "ron paul next"/"ron paul joins us next" before going to commercial...

specsaregood
04-27-2011, 11:32 AM
It is impossible to scapegoat capitalism. Corporatism is the real culprit ( I mean besides the Fed)

I guess you havent' heard of a little movie made by Michael Moore.

Deborah K
04-27-2011, 11:34 AM
I guess you havent' heard of a little movie made by Michael Moore.

Yes I've heard of it. Problem is, the idiot pinko is condemning corporatism without knowing it. And his idiot followers blindly follow.

sailingaway
04-27-2011, 11:35 AM
For some reason, it doesn't make sense that the mainstream media is giving him all this attention and exposure and treating him with such respect. At this rate, he will be president, and he won't even have to run!

I think business is worried about the debt and Fox etc realize Ron has enough of a following that if they don't 'handle' him properly, it could sink other campaigns and the prospects for taking the Senate.

Deborah K
04-27-2011, 11:36 AM
You bring up an excellent point. For some reason, it doesn't make sense that the mainstream media is giving him all this attention and exposure and treating him with such respect. At this rate, he will be president, and he won't even have to run!

In all seriousness, I think Israel wants our government out of their business, and Dr. Paul is their man. There are a lot of Israeli Zionists who stand behind Ron Paul, and that may prove to be a big help for us.

They're treating him with respect because he was right about the economy and there's no escaping that fact. Plus the public loves his son and that helps give him credence.

specsaregood
04-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Yes I've heard of it. Problem is, the idiot pinko is condemning corporatism without knowing it. And his idiot followers blindly follow.

Exactly, so clearly this claim is false:

It is impossible to scapegoat capitalism.

:)

Deborah K
04-27-2011, 11:41 AM
Exactly, so clearly this claim is false:

:)

Point taken. :)

Fredom101
04-27-2011, 11:42 AM
toobiez pleeze!

trey4sports
04-27-2011, 12:12 PM
yo, TUBEZ!

payme_rick
04-27-2011, 12:19 PM
Can't believe there are no tubes yet...

jct74
04-27-2011, 12:21 PM
video here:
http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/04/27/glenn-interviews-rep-ron-paul/

The Dark Knight
04-27-2011, 12:21 PM
awesome!

The Dark Knight
04-27-2011, 12:25 PM
I really like Glenn Beck. He has admitted a few times now that he was wrong about Ron Paul in 2008

Deborah K
04-27-2011, 12:31 PM
http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/04/27/glenn-interviews-rep-ron-paul/

Here

Deborah K
04-27-2011, 12:44 PM
Nice job as usual Ron. Israel does indeed have the right to defend herself.

tsai3904
04-27-2011, 12:51 PM
Why did Glenn think it's a crazy conspiracy theory that Egypt is liable to have more radical people lead the country? Am I misinterpreting his comment? It starts around 9:00.

MRoCkEd
04-27-2011, 12:53 PM
Why did Glenn think it's a crazy conspiracy theory that Egypt is liable to have more radical people lead the country? Am I misinterpreting his comment? It starts around 9:00.
He's being sarcastic.

sl7yz0r
04-27-2011, 02:05 PM
AWESOME!! I knew Beck was awake.
Is it just me or are things falling in place for a huge RP upset?

----Beck coming around and probably endorsing RP, he can turn a HUGE crowd of repubs our way..

----All of RPs predictions comming true (of course)
----Extremely vulnerable/liberal primary opponents (Nearly all can be nailed with HC, TARP, Taxes, etc) ...RP has an impeccable principled record

----This time around, RP is a popular 2nd choice candidate (according to polls ive seen) This means if he stays in the race with enough consistent support, we can gain ALOT from huckabee or others dropping!
----All of the recent coverage on the FED (especially on FOX and CNBC)

----CPAC WINNER BITCHES!!!
----SENATOR Rand Paul

----Judge Nap possibly taking Beck's slot
----May5 Moneybomb WILL break (our own) fund-raising record by huge amounts (even MORE press coverage)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----The one thing I think we need to do is reach out to our supporters and emphasize the importance of involvement in their local GOP.
----That and we MUST win the AMES poll!

Matthew Zak
04-27-2011, 02:33 PM
AWESOME!! I knew Beck was awake.
Is it just me or are things falling in place for a huge RP upset?

----Beck coming around and probably endorsing RP, he can turn a HUGE crowd of repubs our way..

----All of RPs predictions comming true (of course)
----Extremely vulnerable/liberal primary opponents (Nearly all can be nailed with HC, TARP, Taxes, etc) ...RP has an impeccable principled record

----This time around, RP is a popular 2nd choice candidate (according to polls ive seen) This means if he stays in the race with enough consistent support, we can gain ALOT from huckabee or others dropping!
----All of the recent coverage on the FED (especially on FOX and CNBC)

----CPAC WINNER BITCHES!!!
----SENATOR Rand Paul

----Judge Nap possibly taking Beck's slot
----May5 Moneybomb WILL break (our own) fund-raising record by huge amounts (even MORE press coverage)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----The one thing I think we need to do is reach out to our supporters and emphasize the importance of involvement in their local GOP.
----That and we MUST win the AMES poll!

I don't thinks are quite as swell as you say. Calm down for a minute... Beck hasn't endorsed Ron Paul. Don't hold your breath for that. I don't see how there's any way that the May 5th money bomb will beat the 6 million money bomb, or even 4 million. I would expect 1 or 2, at most. It's just too early in the season, and we haven't had that much time to prepare for it. Besides, is it just me, or has the movement gotten lazy? I haven't seen much of an effort on the internet to spread word of the money bomb. In 2008 it was everywhere.

sl7yz0r
04-27-2011, 10:10 PM
I don't thinks are quite as swell as you say. Calm down for a minute... Beck hasn't endorsed Ron Paul. Don't hold your breath for that. I don't see how there's any way that the May 5th money bomb will beat the 6 million money bomb, or even 4 million. I would expect 1 or 2, at most. It's just too early in the season, and we haven't had that much time to prepare for it. Besides, is it just me, or has the movement gotten lazy? I haven't seen much of an effort on the internet to spread word of the money bomb. In 2008 it was everywhere.

Why are the expectations for the moneybomb so low? Especially considering the strategic date of debate, also following his exploratory announcement, our vastly increased support, and the insane amount of press he been getting lately

Also, why is this moneybomb under-campaigned?? Are we really getting lazy?

puppetmaster
04-28-2011, 12:01 AM
Nice job as usual Ron. Israel does indeed have the right to defend herself.

Creeps me out when people refer to nations as a person.

Bman
04-28-2011, 12:17 AM
It's Beck, but +rep. He did Ron a favor with that interview.

Eric21ND
04-28-2011, 01:43 AM
I'd be glowingly happy if we brought in $1 million for the money bomb. Again its very early in the process, Ron just announced the committee hours ago, and the debate bomb hasn't been promoted far and wide yet.

teacherone
04-28-2011, 02:00 AM
what are beck's listenership #s?

Deborah K
04-28-2011, 06:58 AM
Creeps me out when people refer to nations as a person.

Do you feel that way about boats and ships too? :confused: Are you aware that in certain languages, like Spanish and French, there is a distinction between feminine and masculine objects?

PaulConventionWV
04-28-2011, 07:54 AM

That would be awesome!

PaulConventionWV
04-28-2011, 08:12 AM
Why are the expectations for the moneybomb so low? Especially considering the strategic date of debate, also following his exploratory announcement, our vastly increased support, and the insane amount of press he been getting lately

Also, why is this moneybomb under-campaigned?? Are we really getting lazy?

Think about it. We're bound to have over 5k donators on facebook alone, not to mention the ones who aren't on facebook. If 5000 people donate $100 dollars average per person, that's 5million dollars! I expect we'll get at least over 3 million and even that would be excellent!

sailingaway
04-28-2011, 08:16 AM
Think about it. We're bound to have over 5k donators on facebook alone, not to mention the ones who aren't on facebook. If 5000 people donate $100 dollars average per person, that's 5million dollars! I expect we'll get at least over 3 million and even that would be excellent!

If 5000 people donate $100 that is $500,000. In the big money bombs, 30,000+ donated. Ron is now soaring on google trends, but while some of us gathered in anticipation of Ron running others aren't back in campaign mode again, and we are just starting to get our opportunity to reach new people in a campaign sense. Some will wait until he has fully declared to give much. In fact the May 5 money bomb was initially written to go forward only if he had declared, then when media started saying we had one planned, people didn't want to cancel it. However, I'm afraid Ron is looking at the money bomb to see if he will really have the support including money to run the kind of full throttle campaign that would make running again worth it. He isn't doing it just to get another turn on the same stage, he wants to reach new people.

I wish I knew how to download video stuff because I think we need a video with a theme of 'if only Ron had had that $6 million money bomb earlier than 3 days before the Iowa primary.....'

Now, on a more optimistic note, Campaign for Liberty has 600,000 members. If 300,000 of them donate $50 on average that's $15 million. One problem is that in a down economy not everyone who wants to donate will be able to donate as much as they would like.

specsaregood
04-28-2011, 08:21 AM
I wish I knew how to download video stuff because I think we need a video with a them of 'if only Ron had had that $6 million money bomb earlier than 3 days before the Iowa primary.....'

Here ya go:
http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/
Makes it pretty easy.

sailingaway
04-28-2011, 08:35 AM
Here ya go:
http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/
Makes it pretty easy.

HA!

Thanks. I will play with that and see what I can do.

What is the etiquette of using parts of other supporter videos? I'm thinking of part of the 'Ron Paul rising' video showing the excitement as the money bomb comes in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRTDynbHVYQ

Although I am torn with wanting to use it now or for the first money bomb AFTER he announces.

Since I have never done this before, we'll see when I can get it finished....