04-27-2011, 09:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pw-bEwEUvI&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9shJZCnPr9s&feature=related

Krugerrand
04-27-2011, 10:11 AM
I feel safer.

LibertyEagle
04-27-2011, 10:21 AM
What it looked like was that the woman was defending her friends who were being harassed by the police. While all the apparent little boys sat on their asses.

That cop should have his ass fired and then sued into oblivion.

aGameOfThrones
04-27-2011, 10:25 AM
The title thread fits " Con".

ExPatPaki
04-27-2011, 10:26 AM

Nah, he'll probably be given a medal for his "bravery".

Nate-ForLiberty
04-27-2011, 10:28 AM
The title thread fits " Con".

+rep for proofreading :p

Reason
04-27-2011, 10:31 AM
remember that scene from V where the cop shoots the girl spray painting?

Nate-ForLiberty
04-27-2011, 10:33 AM
remember that scene from V where the cop shoots the girl spray painting?

the only difference in America is that people will say the little girl deserved to get shot.

aGameOfThrones
04-27-2011, 10:36 AM
the only difference in America is that people will say the little girl deserved to get shot.

You know, you might be right.

zacharyrow
04-27-2011, 10:37 AM
Well he shouldn't have punched her. However she shouldn't have been getting into the middle of it and putting her hands on him. Both parties are in the wrong here, least it looks that way from the video.

amy31416
04-27-2011, 10:39 AM
Well he shouldn't have punched her. However she shouldn't have been getting into the middle of it and putting her hands on him. Both parties are in the wrong here, least it looks that way from the video.

Depending on what was going on, we have the alleged right to defend ourselves and others from cops, don't we? They aren't above us.

Kregisen
04-27-2011, 10:40 AM

Yup but who should have the higher degree of responsibility? He works for the city. It's like working at a restaurant, just because a customer is an asshole doesn't mean you can be an asshole back....anyone would get fired for that. Unfortunately cops can do whatever without getting fired.

zacharyrow
04-27-2011, 10:42 AM
That is why I said from what the video shows. Cops aren't above us, but there are good cops who sometimes get made to look bad. A friend of mine had a cop try to plant drugs on him before so I know there can be bad cops.

I just try to look at both sides and it looks like both sides are in the wrong here.

Krugerrand
04-27-2011, 10:45 AM
Depending on what was going on, we have the alleged right to defend ourselves and others from cops, don't we? They aren't above us.

Let's just hope we don't ever have to test that one ... the cards are stacked against those who try.

ExPatPaki
04-27-2011, 10:46 AM
I just try to look at both sides and it looks like both sides are in the wrong here.

Both sides may be in the wrong in your opinion, but your opinion doesn't matter. Only the cop's opinion matters and he will be given a pat on the back, and who knows what kind of shit the girl will have to go through.

dbill27
04-27-2011, 10:48 AM
Regardless of what she did, there is no excuse for a full grown man to punch a 100 lb woman in the face. She was a distraction not a threat to the cop. He should be fired.

zacharyrow
04-27-2011, 10:49 AM
Both sides may be in the wrong in your opinion, but your opinion doesn't matter. Only the cop's opinion matters and he will be given a pat on the back, and who knows what kind of shit the girl will have to go through.

Well that's a different issue. It needs to change, but it won't change by stuff like this. You have to do it the way Ron Paul does things. Educate.

S.Shorland
04-27-2011, 10:51 AM
Well I can see his point of view when another person tries to interfere with his job.It's not equivalent to the police using unwarranted force against an already subdued or compliant,non threatening person.

t0rnado
04-27-2011, 11:12 AM
That lady should have gotten herself a concealed carry permit and defended herself against that thug.

libertyfan101
04-27-2011, 11:17 AM
Kudos to her for defending herself. Any man that hits a woman is a piece of shit. You can make the arguement that she was distracting. But there in no excuse at all for him hitting then punching her in the face. I have a lot of respect for her. She's a tough and brave woman.

libertybrewcity
04-27-2011, 11:44 AM
haha, the black girl dips out of there in the second the video. smart girl

Brian4Liberty
04-27-2011, 11:55 AM
He should be fired.

Brian4Liberty
04-27-2011, 12:00 PM
What it looked like was that the woman was defending her friends who were being harassed by the police. While all the apparent little boys sat on their asses.

Yep, the cop should be fired and sued.

What exactly did you expect the male bystanders to do? Defend a woman who was probably causing trouble in the first place, which is why the Police were first called? The establishment has the right to remove any unruly customer, and they obviously had to call the Police to get it done. Any male bystander that got in there would have probably gotten a much worse beating and probably tazed, and then spent the night in jail.

Nate-ForLiberty
04-27-2011, 12:13 PM
Yep, the cop should be fired and sued.

What exactly did you expect the male bystanders to do? Defend a woman who was probably causing trouble in the first place, which is why the Police were first called? The establishment has the right to remove any unruly customer, and they obviously had to call the Police to get it done. Any male bystander that got in there would have probably gotten a much worse beating and probably tazed, and then spent the night in jail.

That's only because guys typically don't have flowing dark hair, smooth brown skin, and a short dress which can, in a struggle, be "lifted". The cop straddled her bare ass. That seemed to have calmed him down a bit. (Watch the video again)

Brian4Liberty
04-27-2011, 12:21 PM
That's only because guys typically don't have flowing dark hair, smooth brown skin, and a short dress which can, in a struggle, be "lifted". The cop straddled her bare ass. That seemed to have calmed him down a bit. (Watch the video again)

Yeah, if you're a male, they save the rape until you're behind closed doors. :eek:

Brooklyn Red Leg
04-27-2011, 12:29 PM
Boy, guess he proved his Billy Bad Ass self to her. Just another day in The Land of the Slaves, Home of the Beaten. Welcome to The Machine.

pcosmar
04-27-2011, 12:37 PM
Only according to the law of the land and legal precedent. ;)
http://constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.txt

As an Ex-Con i find the thread title offensive and prejudicial.
:(

RCA
04-27-2011, 12:43 PM
The N is really far way from the P key or was that a Freudian Slip?

Nate-ForLiberty
04-27-2011, 12:45 PM
Only according to the law of the land and legal precedent. ;)
http://constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.txt

As an Ex-Con i find the thread title offensive and prejudicial.
:(

It wasn't on purpose. I just didn't proofread before posting. Where's a mod when you need one :)

AtomiC
04-27-2011, 12:48 PM
Why didn't any of those pussies standing around jump in to help her?

I wish I would've been there...

iprice81
04-27-2011, 12:56 PM
Sadly she was the only one to pass the Tom Joad test.

iprice81
04-27-2011, 01:01 PM
Then it don't matter. I'll be all around in the dark - I'll be everywhere. Wherever you can look - wherever there's a fight, so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there. I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad. I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry and they know supper's ready, and when the people are eatin' the stuff they raise and livin' in the houses they build - I'll be there, too

denison
04-27-2011, 05:02 PM
scum.

eOs
04-27-2011, 05:27 PM
That guy's face in the background is priceless.. Officer could of taken her down without the punches.