PDA

View Full Version : Question for you that use Cell Phones for Browsing the Web

DamianTV
04-27-2011, 01:01 AM
Its a technical question, and also excludes anyone using an iPhone and Android.

There was a bunch of things that happened to me today, any one of which I could rant for a good couple of pages, but I wont bother wasting your time. The short and sweet of the story was that I went to a local AT&T store having to replace a piece of crap cell phone that died right on cue just after my warranty expired. What I found was that the Web Browser that comes on every single phone that I examined at this particular AT&T store did not have any settings for Blocking Cookies.

Now, I want to know how many of you CAN, not if you DO, but if you CAN Block Cookies on your Web Browser on your Cell Phone? (Again, no iPhone or Assdroids) Please do not tell me that you are sure that you can, but you are unable to find the setting, but I am not sure if you can any more. If you are unable to find a setting that allows you to Block, you probably are not able to.

So, how many of you that use your cell for browsing the web CAN (not do, just can) Block Cookies?

DamianTV
04-27-2011, 01:48 PM
What? None of you use your cell phones to browse the web?

/bump

Grubb556
04-27-2011, 02:45 PM
What is the browser you are using ?

DamianTV
04-27-2011, 03:10 PM
The crappy installed AT&T that is non replacable on a piece of crap as cheap as you can get phone. The "app" is called Mobile Web. Im technically savvy so it isnt a question of there being an option, it is the fact that there is not even the option to block cookies that is my problem.

I just wanna know if you CAN block cookies on your phone. If you can, I'll probably be replacing this phone ASAP.