PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul has got me fired up again

zacharyrow
04-26-2011, 10:55 PM
I'm sure you all have seen this video below, but I thought I'd post it because it has got me so fired up. With the May 5th debate coming up and the possibility of another Presidential run for Ron Paul, I'm more than excited. I went back and watched this old video and I'm more pumped than ever. I remember watching this video back in 2007 and now it's connecting even more with me. The fact that we're still debating those same things today and the fact that Ron Paul is still saying the exact same things today. They were full of insults, just like Hannity and O'reilly but instead of insulting back he just spoke the truth and educated.

I hope in the upcoming debates we get to see a little fire from Paul like he showed back then. People are finally listening to Ron Paul, I truly believe it's his time. You know what they say....third time is a charm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHB2I83_N_k&feature=related

goldencane
04-26-2011, 11:55 PM
I find it funny that the host is so against drugs yet at the time he was a member of National Smokers Alliance.

StrictBaptist
04-27-2011, 12:18 AM
who is the dark haired guy with the glasses????

StrictBaptist
04-27-2011, 12:32 AM
we need more shows like this...alot better than the view lol! Ron was fired up!!!!