PDA

View Full Version : total PC bullshit

austinphish
10-26-2007, 03:41 AM
Campus Security has been notified that a suspicious male was overheard in a City bus talking to himself about planning to shoot 30 students at University of XX. The male got off the bus in McCully.

Description:Male in his 40s
Black/Gray HairDark Eyes
Camouflage Shirt with an American Flag on it
Khaki Shorts
Tennis Shoes

Thats a serious threat at a very multicultural campus with a lot nationalities represented. It is leaving out the key bit of info on how to recognize this guy: is Asian, White, Black, Local - thats only the start, as here people can generally discriminate on what country you look like your from - Chinese or Japanese?

WTF?

/rant

johngr
10-26-2007, 05:17 AM
In Sweden they never give out the race for any crime on the news. I get the idea that there would be mass outrage if they did. The state run tv channel just did a news show called "nollracism" where they discussed "hate" on the internet (read: a non-politically correct opinion on mass-importing non-Europeans to Sweden) and attacks on a Muslim center replete with Swastikas, pig heads, etc. Even though they never caught the perps, they claim to know the motivation of the vandals (not considering the possibility of false flag attacks).

I take that back about the crime reporting. They showed a plastic surgeon convicted of raping patients with his face obscured but clearly identifiable as a Swede. They never would have done that if he were any other race than european. Also, the Metro paper quoted a rape victim as saying, "I remember feeling his disgusting white skin on me" (Jag kommer ihåg känslan av sin äckliga vita hud på mig.) Imo, on gets the incorrect impression from such representations.