PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Watch 4/26/11 - Ron Paul!!!

jct74
04-26-2011, 07:58 PM
Ron Paul interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGhM_ZFsT1Y

Entire show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IfDRif8Ozw

Koz
04-26-2011, 08:04 PM
Great interview tonigh with RP.

sailingaway
04-26-2011, 08:39 PM
To lead in with 'he wants to end social security and medicare' before Ron even was there to speak and without explaining it, is kind of scuzzy.

Fermli
04-26-2011, 08:43 PM
Judge Nap asked many of the same questions that he asked to Gary Johnson. The answers from both candidates are a good compare/contrast on their positions.

QueenB4Liberty
04-26-2011, 08:45 PM
I thought it was great! I didn't see Gary Johnson!

Fermli
04-26-2011, 08:48 PM
I thought it was great! I didn't see Gary Johnson!

Gary Johnson was on yesterdays Freedom Watch. LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsZe2FnecX0)

runningdiz
04-26-2011, 08:51 PM
Wow best interview with Ron Paul yet!

freshjiva
04-26-2011, 09:15 PM
Hey Anti Federalist,

Sounds like Ron Paul threw an indirect shoutout to you on the topic of gun rights (skip to 11:00 mark):

"I'd like to see more gun control on the Federal agents. There's a 100,000 of them carrying guns, enforcing government regulations on us. That's where I think there's an abuse of guns."

Brought a huge smile to my face when he said that. Ron Paul is just fucking awesome. :D

I really hope more people wake up to this liberty message. No one else talks about these items of substance.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
04-26-2011, 10:04 PM
Best thing I've watched all day.

Legend1104
04-26-2011, 11:01 PM
Good to have a discussion featuring Ron Paul in a like minded atmosphere. They inhance and build off of one another and help better make the points.

Sola_Fide
04-26-2011, 11:03 PM
That was a really good interview.

zacharyrow
04-26-2011, 11:23 PM
Great interview. He makes so much sense (to us) and I think more people will vote for him this time around. The main question is will he get to answer questions like this in the debate? Or will they cut him off or make him look bad? Because the average voter is going to take one thing and run with it. A lot of people don't understand that the programs that are supposedly "helping" and "protecting" them are doing the exact opposite.

I just don't know if enough people have woken up.

low preference guy
04-26-2011, 11:25 PM
One thing I really I like about RP is that he will take on everyone. He doesn't care what you think or how hard the interview might be. Just think that all these people interviewed Ron in the last 2 days:

Joy and the ladies at The View
Sean Hannity
Stephen Colbert
Eliot Spitzer
Andrew Napolitano
Fox & Friends

anaconda
04-27-2011, 12:14 AM
I wish Napolitano would stop yelling during the show's intro.

low preference guy
04-27-2011, 12:14 AM

I like the energy level

Sola_Fide
04-27-2011, 12:15 AM

Haha...I kind of like that:)

LisaNY
04-27-2011, 12:24 AM
very smart of Ron to bring up the 1st wtc bombing @10:00. You never hear anybody talk about that. He could also used the shoe bomber Richard Reid as an example of a terrorist who was tried in civilian court.

anaconda
04-27-2011, 12:37 AM
Dick Armey says the Tea Party is 2 million people strong. Isn't this too small of a number to be accurate?

low preference guy
04-27-2011, 12:40 AM
Dick Armey says the Tea Party is 2 million people strong. Isn't this too small of a number to be accurate?

maybe those are the hardcore activists

LibertyEagle
04-27-2011, 07:22 AM
I frankly don't think it was all that good.

Think about it. The Judge repeated what apparently was the FOX talking point for the day and the very same thing that Hannity was trying to sell. That Ron Paul would abolish Social Security and Medicare. What's worse is that Dr. Paul did not refute it. So, already, we have turned a great proportion of the seniors against us. Vote for Ron and lose your health care and starve to death.

Last time I knew, Dr. Paul was not advocating abolishing SS and Medicare. He was all for continuing it for those already on it, or for those close to getting it. In fact, he led with getting our troops out of all these unconstitutional wars and a great proportion of the 900 bases we have around the world.

So, either he changed his stance, or both the Judge and Hannity have already painted him into a corner that we will spend the rest of his campaign digging him out of.

Not a good start.

Note: And Dr. Paul, most people do not want to know what you WON'T do. They want to know what you WILL do to address this mess our country is in. They have to see a strong man with a clear plan. If they do not see that, they will not vote for you. End of story.

Anti Federalist
04-27-2011, 06:33 PM
Hey Anti Federalist,

Sounds like Ron Paul threw an indirect shoutout to you on the topic of gun rights (skip to 11:00 mark):

"I'd like to see more gun control on the Federal agents. There's a 100,000 of them carrying guns, enforcing government regulations on us. That's where I think there's an abuse of guns."

Brought a huge smile to my face when he said that. Ron Paul is just fucking awesome. :D

I really hope more people wake up to this liberty message. No one else talks about these items of substance.

Couldn't agree more.

I'll think about giving up my guns when the last cop gives up his.

RP FTW