PDA

View Full Version : Nov 5th, Meetup Groups, Ron Paul Yard Sales and the local media.

SwordOfShannarah
10-26-2007, 02:07 AM
I'm going to contact all the meetups this weekend through the forms at http://RonPaul.MeetUp.com. I can set it up so it will go pretty fast.

People have sent in ideas and we've come up with a plan to add umph to the http://www.ThisNovember5th.com donation event.

We're asking the meetup groups to contact their local media, inform them of the November 5th donation event (we just reached 1 million in pledges btw) and to have them cover a sign waving (sometime early afternoon). If the MeetUps participate we could have local media coverage of the donation event and current totals in up to 1,000 regions across the country. Best of all the news comes on with plenty of time for those watching to go to RonPaul2008.com to donate.

We're also suggesting a nationwide "Ron Paul Yard Sale". On the weekend of the 3rd and 4th, Meetup groups could pool together to create and promote a large yard sale. There would be lots of stuff to sell and lots of "Ron Paul Yard Sale" signs to bring traffic and attention. I think this is a great way to spread the word about Ron Paul, raise money for the event and raise a little money for yourself.

What do you think?

TechnoGuyRob
10-26-2007, 02:10 AM
Don't forget my e-mail. :) You know...about the Nov 4th Digg thing. ;-)

rdenner
10-26-2007, 07:20 AM
It wasn't banned up until today. Evidently this site is getting a lot of attention from someone. I'm assuming our firewall guys subscribe to a service that provides them with banable websites.

Currently I am cut off from DailyPaul.com, thisnovember11th.com and pretty much any kind of info coming from blogs or youtube.

I'm getting Ron Paul withdrawal during my work day.....

BTW it was listed as SPAM.. ROFL

Robert

FrankRep
10-26-2007, 08:01 AM
It wasn't banned up until today. Evidently this site is getting a lot of attention from someone. I'm assuming our firewall guys subscribe to a service that provides them with banable websites.

Currently I am cut off from DailyPaul.com, thisnovember11th.com and pretty much any kind of info coming from blogs or youtube.

I'm getting Ron Paul withdrawal during my work day.....

BTW it was listed as SPAM.. ROFL

Robert

DailyPaul.com is banned? Woah.