PDA

View Full Version : If Ron will launch a blsitering attack on Trump AND Obama...we can win this!

sofia
04-26-2011, 04:23 PM
The artifical Trump bubble is sooooo easy to pop. The first to do it will inherit most of his "birther" fan base and generate tons of media publicity. Trump is a NY liberal and a flip-flop fraud. If Ron goes after him HARD...and then follows up with equally hard attacks on Obama, the Trump base will defect to him....Trump will be forced to acknowledge Ron and his ego will lead him to unravel.

Trump's set of balls are attracting voters....but his liberalism is his Achilles Heel. Ron needs to stop this Mr. Nice Guy intellectual bullshit and play the PR game.

Trump has handed him a Golden opportunity. Come on Ron!...Stick it to this phony. ,,,call him out and then go after Obama...cuz Nice guys finish last!

Aratus
04-26-2011, 04:41 PM
shouldn't we let the new yorker trumpster move in on mitt romney first and bobble
him so that its a "two ferrr" insted of a solitary slamdunk or is this too esoteric as we
slowly weigh the actions in the primary that don't enhance barack obama's total game!!!

iamse7en
04-26-2011, 05:00 PM
It's not really RP's style to go on the offensive, to attack other candidates. Leave his enthusiastic supporters to do that. :)

Dissident
04-26-2011, 05:03 PM
I agree somewhat. The casual observer should understand that Ron Paul is the ONLY honest candidate. With Obama entirely misrepresenting himself as a populist revolutionary and reneging on nearly all of his campaign promises/rhetoric, this point cannot be stressed enough to the average voter.

anaconda
04-26-2011, 05:09 PM
It's not really RP's style to go on the offensive, to attack other candidates. Leave his enthusiastic supporters to do that. :)

Politely disagree here. Ron needs to step it up and point out the enemy. Consider Rand Paul's success with harping endlessly on Obama as the model for everything bad.

NewFederalist
04-26-2011, 05:17 PM
The casual observer should understand that Ron Paul is the ONLY honest candidate.

I believe Gary Johnson qualifies as well.

AuH20
04-26-2011, 05:20 PM
Trump is a sideshow. He's a waste of time. Ron needs to make a concerted effort to show the audience and the viewers that the GOP has basically become a gaggle of progressives. That's the narrative he has to run with. Piece by piece, he needs to illustrate this. Who gave you Obama? It was my peers on stage. That will resonate.

georgiaboy
04-26-2011, 05:21 PM
I agree, I think Ron needs to go on big offense. The last few days have been great, and he needs to keep it up. With his big smile, of course. The country is looking for a strong, honest leader. Go Ron!

I'd also like to hear him grab the tea party monicker as Rand has done and run with it. Express what people intended the tea party to be, and show how he's been the only one for decades working to do just those things.

sofia
04-26-2011, 05:26 PM
Who gave you Obama? It was my peers on stage.

nice!....I hope RP has peeps reading this site....cuz lots of great ideas and one liners pop up on here.

Tinnuhana
04-26-2011, 05:30 PM
hxxp://polls.newsmax.com/trump/share/?promo_code=BEFE-1

NewsMax is on a Trump or Huckabee spin right now. They have a poll. Ron's on it but they don't mention him in the article. Of course, this is NewsMax, so you've got to figure the audience. Feel free to vote, though.

sratiug
04-26-2011, 05:35 PM
Trump Trump on tariffs. Push an amendment to replace the income tax and all other federal taxes with a flat tariff phazed in over 10 years or so.

jmdrake
04-26-2011, 05:48 PM
RP should keep his powder dry until the after the first debate.

Matt Collins
04-26-2011, 07:22 PM
It's up to us to spread this message. But it's already starting. In the last couple of days I've seen some conservative talking heads discuss how Trump was compensating for his liberal record.

sofia
04-26-2011, 07:41 PM
Trump is trying to "comb over" his liberalism, but his record of conservatism is bare..

runningdiz
04-26-2011, 07:44 PM
If only Max was still here we love this thread lol. I remember that advertisement he made bashing all the republican candidates and Giuliani as a cross dresser haha

Was pretty cool

sofia
04-26-2011, 08:13 PM
If only Max was still here we love this thread lol. I remember that advertisement he made bashing all the republican candidates and Giuliani as a cross dresser haha

Was pretty cool

There is a "conspiracy theory" floating around on this forum that after Max was banned he resurfaced as "Sofia".....

now who would ever believe such a thing...lol

Romulus
04-26-2011, 08:21 PM
Ron needs to save ammo for a live debate thrashing, exposing others on their issues - instead of trash talking other candidates via other news outlets..

runningdiz
04-26-2011, 08:34 PM
There is a "conspiracy theory" floating around on this forum that after Max was banned he resurfaced as "Sofia".....

now who would ever believe such a thing...lol

Maybe Sofia is his wife.... Why was Max banned i forget.

Matt Collins
04-26-2011, 08:49 PM
Rand just started the attack on Trump:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yc5PtFAtn0&feature=player_embedded

jct74
04-27-2011, 02:37 AM

Was pretty cool

I liked the attack postcards on "dirty" Linda McMahon. Those were f'ing awesome.

http://www.tomatobubble.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/l3ivepreview.jpg

Don Lapre
04-27-2011, 04:55 AM
It's not Ron Paul's character or approach to 'go on the attack' against anyone.

His message is far greater and far more appealing than any other candidate.

He IS the liberty candidate - and all he needs to do is consistently deliver the message, which he surely will.

As he often notes, the liberty message is VERY appealing to the ear the youth.

Therefore future of our country can be liberty.

No need to lower the dialogue or take the lower road that current politics says needs to be followed in order to have success.

When the youth rise up in significant numbers, which they will if the liberty message continues to be given, our time will come.