PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding Comments on this RP 2012 Yahoo News Story

ShowMeLiberty
04-26-2011, 02:50 PM
Republican Ron Paul to explore presidential run (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110426/ts_nm/us_usa_campaign_paul)

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Representative Ron Paul, who ran for president in 2008, said on Monday he will form an exploratory committee to consider pursuing the 2012 Republican presidential nomination.

The Texas congressman confirmed to Fox News Channel that he would formally announce his plans on Tuesday in Iowa.

(cont'd)

Some of the comments....

"Ron Paul is probably the only possible candidate that could fulfill his promises and satisfy some of Dems and most of Republicans except the RINOS. He WOULD bring the troops home which would satisfy Dems and probably many Republicans. He WOULD propose a budge that would make both Dems and Repubs shy away from him but it HAS to be done. He WOULD bring both political parties together, by his firm leadership, to get our economy under control. The politicians wouldn't like him but I'll bet he would surprise most reasonable Dems and Repubs with his common sense approach. His leadership would get the politicians off dead center to come up with real solutions. The rest of them, including Obama, can talk the talk but will not walk the walk so they cannot be trusted. Ron Paul CAN be trusted to do what he says he will do. Think about it."

"End the wars
End the FED
Stop Policing the world
Bring our soldiers home
Return to sound money

Ron Paul 2012"

"I used to think that Ron Paul had some good ideas, but was a little too far out there for most people. Now, however, having seen the damage caused first by 8 years of a mainstream Republican (W), then escalated by 3 years of a leftist Democrat, I am starting to think that Ron Paul might be just what America needs to restore some sanity to government."

"The Constitution may not be perfect, but is preferable to the government we have today."

"We could use 200 more just like him. The halls of politics are filled with tyrants that are filling their pockets. They sell their soul for lobby money for the chance to get more and more. Out with the old and in with the new for 2012."

"I am a Marine Corps Vetran (Afganistan 2004-2005). I am sure that Dr. Paul's ideas on forign policy and national defense are correct. The biggest threat to the American way of life, our liberty, and our constitution do not come from AK47 weilding men in the back of an old 4 runner. Our biggest threats come from the halls of DC. Ron you have my support 110%. The time has come. RON PAUL 2012!!!!!!!!!!"

Fermli
04-26-2011, 03:23 PM
one reason the comments are favorable is that the article isn't on the front page so only those searching for the article will find it.

Philhelm
04-26-2011, 04:24 PM
one reason the comments are favorable is that the article isn't on the front page so only those searching for the article will find it.

Don't be a Debbie Downer.

FreedomProsperityPeace
04-26-2011, 04:35 PM
I have been making comments on Yahoo News articles and giving thumbs up to good comments. The Ron Paul internet machine needs to go into high gear. :D

MN Patriot
04-26-2011, 04:49 PM
And this Yahoo! news story. They have a bunch of Ron Paul stories, but most are buried behind Lyndsey Lohan and the Aflac duck.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/ronpaulnowofficiallyconsideringrunningpresident370 24#mwpphu-container