PDA

View Full Version : Interested in writing about the 2012 candidates?

mr1
04-25-2011, 07:56 PM
Awhile back I started creating a site geared around the 2012 presidential election, but then never launched it. I don't have time to do the writing, so if anyone would like to put their writing skills to good use and partner with me, I would love to talk to you.

The site will be at www.libertycandidate2012.com. I've been planning on creating sections for each of the candidates with details about their biography and their positions, and then updates and commentary about what they are doing and saying. Everything would be from a liberty perspective so it would be beneficial for Ron Paul and Gary Johnson.

The site would be mostly for activism, but it would probably have a few ads, and any revenue would be split.

If you've ever thought about starting a blog, or writing, why not think about partnering with me and I'll help you get started on something that could contribute to the liberty movement. If you're interested, please send me a private message and a writing sample. If you don't have a sample, write one and give it a try.

If anyone knows of a good site that sounds like it has what I'm talking about, let me know.