PDA

View Full Version : PPP - NH Primary Poll - Romney 32%, Trump 17%, RP tied for third at 8% with three others

KramerDSP
04-25-2011, 12:51 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/25/nh-2012-president-32-romn_n_853231.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

American Research Group

4/16-21/11; 600 likely Republican primary voters, 4% margin of error

Mode: Live telephone interviews

ARG release

New Hampshire

2012 President

32% Romney

17% Trump

8% Ron Paul

8% Giuliani

8% Huckabee

8% Gingrich

2% Cain

2% Palin

2% Rand Paul

2% Pawlenty

1% Bachmann

1% Daniels

1% Johnson

Ron has 11% if you count the Rand and Gary Johnson votes.

If Trump doesn't run, I daresay Ron Paul is in second place behind Romney with 15%-20% of the vote.

sailingaway
04-25-2011, 12:54 PM
Yeah, we had a thread on this over the weekend. It is being tweeted through the third place numbers, but with Ron in last. I put Ron first of the three with the same number and retweeted it, and recommend everyone with a twitter account do the same. Order is everything for impression in a tweet.

ItsTime
04-25-2011, 12:57 PM
Looks like Trump takes a a lot of support from Romney. I would make a sheep comment but I wont. On the other hand having Trump in there does nothing to Rons numbers. But now the trick for us will be to get Romney voters not to crystallize around him because of the Trump and shake them lose to vote for Ron Paul.

Ekrub
04-25-2011, 12:57 PM
Giuliani, huckabee, Daniels, palin, etc goes elsewhere though. Apparently a lot huckabees supporters go for ron if huck doesn't run in Iowa. I'd be interested in how that would pan out in NH.

freshjiva
04-25-2011, 12:58 PM
New Hampshire is a lost cause. I'm tired of hearing how liberty-loving it is. The Free State Project is awesome, but the facts plainly state that the residents of NH love RINOs like Romney and elect Fed-loving big government politicians like Judd Gregg.

Anti Federalist
04-25-2011, 12:59 PM
Well, that's depressing.

Tied with the Ghoul.

Fuck...these assholes (our fellow "citizens) deserve just what they are gonna get.

sailingaway
04-25-2011, 01:00 PM
New Hampshire is a lost cause. I'm tired of hearing how liberty-loving it is. The Free State Project is awesome, but the facts plainly state that the residents of NH love RINOs like Romney and elect Fed-loving big government politicians like Judd Gregg.

But we want to be second. Ron doesn't have a GOOD state until Nevada, and that is only a real possibility for a win if Romney and Huntsman split eachother's vote.

ItsTime
04-25-2011, 01:00 PM

Ron Paul received 20% of the vote in my area. He did poorly in Manchester and southern New Hampshire. However last election (2010) showed a lot of anti-establisment votes coming from the south, WE CAN WIN THIS if the right campaign is played.

Romulus
04-25-2011, 01:29 PM
Still early.... this is all wide open..

The Dark Knight
04-25-2011, 01:32 PM
Kind of weird that they put Rand in the poll. I think we can in win NH or atleast finish a solid second after winning Iowa.

KramerDSP
04-25-2011, 01:33 PM
Yeah, we had a thread on this over the weekend. It is being tweeted through the third place numbers, but with Ron in last. I put Ron first of the three with the same number and retweeted it, and recommend everyone with a twitter account do the same. Order is everything for impression in a tweet.

LOL. I did the exact same thing. GMTA