PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] US Sells Fake Gold Bars to China

Imaginos
04-24-2011, 01:22 PM
This news is bit old but worth repeating.
US Sells Fake Gold Bars to China (http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/2011/02/fake-gold-bars-sold-to-china/)

hillbilly123069
07-06-2011, 12:51 PM
Repeating? I never heard it the 1st time. For old news, I'm having a hell of a time finding anything out on it. Anywhere. That said, someone up high must not want it addressed. Say, the thieves?

hillbilly123069
07-06-2011, 12:52 PM
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article14996.html
http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/2011/02/fake-gold-bars-sold-to-china/

Bern
07-06-2011, 01:02 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?277721-Gold-Plated-Tungsten-Bars

Freedom 4 all
07-06-2011, 04:11 PM
I've been wondering what exactly happened with this story. Were the Chinese pissed off? Did the US make some excuse that China accepted? Are the Chinese coming to forclose on the white house?

Imaginos
07-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Repeating? I never heard it the 1st time. For old news, I'm having a hell of a time finding anything out on it. Anywhere. That said, someone up high must not want it addressed. Say, the thieves?
MSM always let it out the news already censored and approved by the establishment.

Imaginos
07-06-2011, 05:07 PM
I've been wondering what exactly happened with this story. Were the Chinese pissed off? Did the US make some excuse that China accepted? Are the Chinese coming to forclose on the white house?
My guess is there was some kind of deal behind the closed doors as a damage control measure.

Dr.3D
07-06-2011, 05:09 PM
My guess is there was some kind of deal behind the closed doors as a damage control measure.

That's what I'm thinking too. They probably thought they wouldn't get caught but when they did, they gave them some real gold and said the bad bars must have come from another country and had not been discovered till China did an assay.

amy31416
07-06-2011, 06:00 PM
How could they possibly think they wouldn't get caught?

Dr.3D
07-06-2011, 06:15 PM
How could they possibly think they wouldn't get caught?

If an assay wasn't taken, nobody would know the difference.

Dr.3D
07-06-2011, 06:20 PM
How about this for a theory.

China takes possession of the bars, makes a switch with fakes they are so good at producing and then claims the U.S. sold them fake gold.

Imaginos
07-06-2011, 06:57 PM
How about this for a theory.

China takes possession of the bars, makes a switch with fakes they are so good at producing and then claims the U.S. sold them fake gold.
Maybe but unlikely.
Considering that the Chinese DO have plenty of genuine gold bars, I doubt they would take the risk of international humiliation by dealing with tungsten bars.
Our overlords in Washington have been hiding what they have been doing with our gold for a long time and no one knows just how much gold still left in America.
My guess is not that much.
Selling fake tungsten bars is very very desperate last minute measure.
Even the organized gangsters hardly do that because it damages their reputation big time.
So considering all the circumstances and related factors, it looks like it was a con job from our overlords.

Dr.3D
07-06-2011, 07:00 PM
Maybe but unlikely.
Considering that the Chinese DO have plenty of genuine gold bars, I doubt they would take the risk of international humiliation by dealing with tungsten bars.
Our overlords in Washington hide what they have been doing with our gold for a long time and no one knows just how much gold still left in America.
My guess is not that much.
Selling fake tungsten bars is very very desperate last minute measure.
Even the organized gangsters hardly do that because it damages their reputation big time.
So considering all the circumstances and related factors, it looks like it was a con job from our overlords.

I kinda think China would enjoy humiliating the U.S. by claiming it sold them fake gold bars.

Imaginos
07-06-2011, 07:09 PM
I kinda think China would enjoy humiliating the U.S. by claiming it sold them fake gold bars.
That's a good point.
However, since America still has the power over China to control internet and global MSM networks, if China was the tungsten scammer, everyone in the world would know the incident already.
The very fact that almost 0% of people know about this incident suggest that there was an organized media blackout happened and I don't think China is that powerful yet.