PDA

View Full Version : Furthering the Social Contract

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
04-24-2011, 11:39 AM
I don't care whoever you are whether that be a Democrat or a Republican or whatever your agenda is whether that be a conservative or a liberal. If you will agree not to bother me while I am living under the bridges and in the parks, I will agree to work things out for myself while not burdening you by applying for government assistance. Please understand that I am not going back to living with my family either nor should I have to do so as that is the former tyranny my Founding Fathers divorced me out from under! As a member of His multitude, I was born into a blessed nation, not a cursed family! At the same time, I'm not about to commit suicide either!
As it is a great shame for the people to live under the bridges, as most of us can relate to, it wouldn't be a great shame for the lawmakers, those who create the shame, to do so.

pacelli
04-24-2011, 02:48 PM
Thats all fine and good. If you need emergency care and can't pay for it, please don't use the government to coerce me to pay for it.

libertybrewcity
04-24-2011, 02:55 PM
F the social contract. Give me some state of nature!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
04-25-2011, 11:18 AM
Thats all fine and good. If you need emergency care and can't pay for it, please don't use the government to coerce me to pay for it.

I have nothing material to give to you that the argument won't be used it was taken away from the Native Americans. So, there must be something more than material in the inheritance we received from our Founding Fathers.