PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul 2012 ,poll question, what would you do??

speciallyblend
04-23-2011, 06:45 PM
If the GOP fails to nominate Ron Paul 2012 and you are left with these 3 choices! Who would you pick??

A question for rpf members. What is the back up plan if we have to sit out the 2012 presidential election thanks to the GOP??

Anti Federalist
04-23-2011, 06:51 PM
Write in Ron Paul, same as I did in 2008.

sailingaway
04-23-2011, 07:34 PM
Depends on who the third party candidates were. Were I truly excited by them, that. Otherwise, I'd vote for divided government.

LibertariaNole
04-23-2011, 07:58 PM
writing in Murray Rothbard

speciallyblend
04-23-2011, 08:00 PM
Depends on who the third party candidates were. Were I truly excited by them, that. Otherwise, I'd vote for divided government.

yeah i hear ya. I just worry we have no back up plan for the gop games!! I will look at supporting mary ruwart but i cannot do much as a republican to help her win the nomination in the lp!!! If i see no one i get excited about in a 3rd party? I think i would write in Ron Paul!!! the gop worries me!!

I assume it would be impossible to join the lp after the gop primary and be any help in the lp process for mary ruwart!! We know ron paul wouldn;t run indy ,never say never! I could see myself supporting an indy run if it were gary johnson or who knows maybe there will be another 3rd party candidate i could at least vote for other then a ron paul 2012 write in!

sailingaway
04-23-2011, 08:02 PM
I like Mary Ruwart a lot from what little I've seen of her. I'd likely vote for her under those circumstances, if she got the LP nod. Not someone like Bob Barr, though.

t0rnado
04-23-2011, 08:07 PM
I'll either be writing in Ron Paul or not voting at all. I will not compromise my principles by voting for anyone else.

speciallyblend
04-23-2011, 08:09 PM
I like Mary Ruwart a lot from what little I've seen of her. I'd likely vote for her under those circumstances, if she got the LP nod. Not someone like Bob Barr, though.

bob barr was a disaster for the lp!!!!

speciallyblend
04-24-2011, 03:46 PM
bump aka what is the back up plan if the gop fails us?? we scatter and vote 3rd party and write in?