PDA

View Full Version : GOP Kingmakers Wipe Tea Party Seats Off Map

sailingaway
04-23-2011, 05:09 PM
Tea party lawmakers are being targeted for elimination by their own party, as old-guard Republicans use the Census-mandated redistricting process to erase seats won by last year’s upstarts, the National Journal reports....

http://www.aipnews.com/talk/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=20415&posts=2

Anti Federalist
04-23-2011, 05:12 PM
Oh, I'm shocked, shocked I am.

AuH20
04-23-2011, 05:16 PM
These lunatics are pushing us into a civil war. When the populace is no longer represented, bad things occur.

Chester Copperpot
04-23-2011, 05:20 PM
These lunatics are pushing us into a civil war. When the populace is no longer represented, bad things occur.

Youre absolutely right.

Those who prevent a peaceful change, ensure a violent one.

Brooklyn Red Leg
04-23-2011, 05:35 PM
This wasn't surprising at all. I think Gerald Celente's prediction of a fusion between the Libertarians & Progressives is far more likely now.

Kylie
04-23-2011, 05:44 PM
But that will only last one election also. They're both terrible parties with unsustainable ideas.

Why are people so blind? So dense?

AuH20
04-23-2011, 05:46 PM
This wasn't surprising at all. I think Gerald Celente's prediction of a fusion between the Libertarians & Progressives is far more likely now.

What are libertarians and progressives going to ally on, when their glorious welfare state turns it's gaze inward and starts to cannibalize the hapless citizenry? It's already happening as I speak with Dick Durbin's Main Street Fairness Act which will tax state residents on all internet purchases. Rest be assured the foreign credit situation is growing dire with each passing day, that the only dwindling resources left will be found among the overburdened populace. I for one, want to stay far as away as I can from any progressive demagogue, in the face of a growing shortage of finite resources and tax revenue.

tangent4ronpaul
04-23-2011, 05:52 PM
Lets run candidates targeting these incumbents districts

juleswin
04-23-2011, 05:57 PM
Most of the tea partiers are republicans in drag. Is any of the reps who voted for the Patriot act about to lose their seats?

If theres any luck, fake grasroot politicians like Allan West would lose their seats.

FrankRep
04-23-2011, 06:00 PM

NO.

Better Solution:

Constitution Party, Libertarian Party, Tea Party Alliance - TRUE Third Party Initiative
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?286967-Constitution-Party-Libertarian-Party-Tea-Party-Alliance-TRUE-Third-Party-Initiative

AuH20
04-23-2011, 06:01 PM
Most of the tea partiers are republicans in drag. Is any of the reps who voted for the Patriot act about to lose their seats?

If theres any luck, fake grasroot politicians like Allan West would lose their seats.

West has a major bone to pick with Islamic fundamentalists, largely due to his time spent in Iraq, but anybody who says the following isn't a bad guy IMHO:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/rep-allen-west-tries-on-feminism-it-is-spartan-women-who-raise-spartan-men/

But when you understood what made the Spartan men strong, it was the Spartan women. Because the Spartan women at the age of nine gave up their male sons. And their male sons went into a training that was called the Agoge and they stayed in that training for the next eleven to twelve years. And when they were finally qualified, when they were finally ready to join the ranks for the Spartan army, it was not their father who gave them their cloak and shield. It was their mother who gave them their shield. And when the Spartan mother gave that young Spartan warrior his shield, she gave him this basic commandment: “Spartan, here is your shield. Come back bearing this shield or being borne upon it!”

When Queen Gorgo, wife of King Leonidas, was questioned by the Persian emissary and she somewhat spoke out of turn to this Persian emissary, he tried to rebuke her. And she looked at him and said “Persian, beware, for it is Spartan women who raise Spartan men.”

juleswin
04-23-2011, 06:09 PM
West has a major bone to pick with Islamic fundamentalists, largely due to his time spent in Iraq, but anybody who says the following isn't a bad guy IMHO:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/rep-allen-west-tries-on-feminism-it-is-spartan-women-who-raise-spartan-men/

And that quote is exactly why I hate him. All he knows is war, the soldiers, veterans, death etc. He cannot think outside the scope of war and if he had his way, he would continue to wage more wars regardless of whether it is necessary or not. I am yet to hear an interview of his that he did not reference something about war or his time as a soldier. A man like him cannot cater to the needs of his constituent or the country

sailingaway
04-23-2011, 06:12 PM
that quote sounds like sheer pandering. What policy is in that?

acptulsa
04-23-2011, 06:14 PM
But that will only last one election also. They're both terrible parties with unsustainable ideas.

That's long enough to get the FRN replaced with the Sorosdollar.

AuH20
04-23-2011, 06:27 PM
And that quote is exactly why I hate him. All he knows is war, the soldiers, veterans, death etc. He cannot think outside the scope of war and if he had his way, he would continue to wage more wars regardless of whether it is necessary or not. I am yet to hear an interview of his that he did not reference something about war or his time as a soldier. A man like him cannot cater to the needs of his constituent or the country

There is a place for old warriors in this country. But they shouldn't be focusing on distractions in the Middle East.

speciallyblend
04-23-2011, 07:02 PM
outlawing fibulators might solve the problem pretty quick. just sayin!!

FrankRep
04-23-2011, 07:06 PM
outlawing fibulators might solve the problem pretty quick. just sayin!!

How is that gonna happen?

speciallyblend
04-23-2011, 07:28 PM
How is that gonna happen?

kinda of sarcasm, as if the older gop has fibulators;)

S.Shorland
04-23-2011, 07:39 PM
Americans seem to like to be dominated? Maybe it's repressed homosexuality? I wish RP would be a little more dominant: Was it the Tea Party Patriots he spoke at? 'I don't claim to be the father of the Tea Party but I do claim to be the father of a certain senator from Kentucky.' He IS the father of the Tea Party.The original organisation was in honour of his campaign.At the end of the TPP conference,they showed a video with the Santelli narrative and one frame of Ron at the end in a videographic farewell.Everyone else lines up to kick him and so there's no need to turn his back to make it easier.I think RP has had more effect on your country's politics than a nuclear bomb but he needs to up the testosterone imo. --- Hence my slogan suggestion 'Under Stated Authority'! (isn't it wonderful).With a picture of Ron and your Constitution.1.Under Stated Authority - Ron has quiet authority and doesn't have to shout about it.2.Under Stated Authority - Your country under the law of the Constitution.3.USA. If they like to be dominated,give them what they want!

FrankRep
04-23-2011, 07:44 PM
Americans seem to like to be dominated? Maybe it's repressed homosexuality? I wish RP would be a little more dominant:

http://www.nastyhobbit.org/data/media/13/picard-facepalm.jpg

libertybrewcity
04-23-2011, 07:48 PM

Just listen to his cpac speech: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3dcdl4YXVk

It's quite nauseating all the "conservative" big government crap he wants.

sailingaway
04-23-2011, 07:49 PM
He really sounds like a neocon to me. I think the word 'teacon' was coined for him.

libertybrewcity
04-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Americans seem to like to be dominated? Maybe it's repressed homosexuality? I wish RP would be a little more dominant: Was it the Tea Party Patriots he spoke at? 'I don't claim to be the father of the Tea Party but I do claim to be the father of a certain senator from Kentucky.' He IS the father of the Tea Party.The original organisation was in honour of his campaign.At the end of the TPP conference,they showed a video with the Santelli narrative and one frame of Ron at the end in a videographic farewell.Everyone else lines up to kick him and so there's no need to turn his back to make it easier.I think RP has had more effect on your country's politics than a nuclear bomb but he needs to up the testosterone imo. --- Hence my slogan suggestion 'Under Stated Authority'! (isn't it wonderful).With a picture of Ron and your Constitution.1.Under Stated Authority - Ron has quiet authority and doesn't have to shout about it.2.Under Stated Authority - Your country under the law of the Constitution.3.USA. If they like to be dominated,give them what they want!

Repressed homosexuality? what the hell? i'll agree with the facepalm above...
http://images.memegenerator.net/jesus-face-palm/File/621006/jesus-face-palm.jpg

FrankRep
04-23-2011, 07:52 PM
He really sounds like a neocon to me. I think the word 'teacon' was coined for him.

Who are you talking about?

sailingaway
04-23-2011, 08:05 PM
Who are you talking about?

West.

HOLLYWOOD
04-23-2011, 08:16 PM
Allen West is your typical contrive party puppet bullshit... He's garbage, a fraud, and nothing but a prostitute. Military experience doesn't warrant election onto Capital Hill and West is a prefect example of a ringer party puppet that hijacked the Tea Party movement.

These bastards running the Duopoly spend 24 hrs a day conjuring up their sorcerous ways to get another hack for their party in the Granite/Marble palace, not for the people.

FrankRep
04-23-2011, 08:19 PM
Allen West is your typical contrive party puppet bullshit... He's garbage, a fraud, and nothing but a prostitute.

Have proof/sources to back that up?

w2992
04-23-2011, 08:27 PM
FCC regulations say only dems and repubs get air time. So no third party can exist.

sailingaway
04-23-2011, 08:28 PM
Have proof/sources to back that up?

I don't know about being a prostitute except that he sounds like every pandering politician out there to me. He thought we should have gone into Libya sooner, he voted for the Patriot Act.... other than stirring speeches, what do you see in him?

daviddee
04-23-2011, 09:03 PM

FrankRep
04-23-2011, 09:11 PM
Political spectrum is a circle. Eventually the "far right" and the "far left" meet.

The Political Spectrum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2L2nEJ1DI8

daviddee
04-23-2011, 09:12 PM

daviddee
04-23-2011, 09:15 PM