PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul conversion stories

theblatanttruth
06-11-2007, 09:55 AM
So I've been talking to alot of my friends, many of whom are death metal playing crazy democrats (like me) and here's a transcript of my discussion and how it went:

DrumkitPANIC: hey
eaten by disease: what up brothaaaaa mannn
DrumkitPANIC: nothin man, I want you to watch a couple videos lol
DrumkitPANIC: aiiiight?
eaten by disease: alright man
DrumkitPANIC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8
DrumkitPANIC: let me know when your done
DrumkitPANIC: read all those quotes on there he made before the war and everything man
DrumkitPANIC: he's the fuckin man
eaten by disease: Thats bad ass. Im all about getting rid of the federal reserve
DrumkitPANIC: alright check this one out
DrumkitPANIC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBw7cjxZ7-A
eaten by disease: I still have little less than half left of this one
DrumkitPANIC: its about the north american union
DrumkitPANIC: aight
eaten by disease: Fuck that shit
eaten by disease: Ill probably vote for ron paul
DrumkitPANIC: hang on there's one more good one
eaten by disease: Hes looking to be the best candidate I've seen
DrumkitPANIC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMqN0g-cAOU
DrumkitPANIC: I've only got one more, let me know when your done lol
eaten by disease: Done
DrumkitPANIC: alright let me find it
DrumkitPANIC: alright I finally found it, you ready
eaten by disease: Yep
DrumkitPANIC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY-KlYg9UME
DrumkitPANIC: its a two part video, once you finish the first there the second will be on the links on that page, (2 of 2)
DrumkitPANIC: it's pretty bad man, watch them both and you'll be pissed for sure
DrumkitPANIC: haha I'm watching the second part again and it's HILLARIOUS
eaten by disease: Yeah that pretty much sealed the deal for me
eaten by disease: Im gonna change my card to republican and vote for ron paul

http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/Totally_jammin_out.gif

Bloody Holly
06-11-2007, 11:36 AM
I'm taking it online and off and most of the people offline have never heard of Ron Paul and don't have the internet but once topics about Ron Paul's stances on income tax, IRS, constitution is brought up, the ones unaware of his existance say okay that is who I'm voting for.

I am going to focus more on offline efforts because there are so many people that rely on what Rush Limbaugh says or the news to tell them who to vote for and their options are rather limited.

So far every single person offline did not know who Ron Paul was.

beermotor
06-11-2007, 11:39 AM
Ya gotta educate 'em. We need a website, Metalheads4RonPaul.

I wonder if we can get Superjoint Ritual to do a benefit tour.

honkywill
06-11-2007, 11:46 AM
Yesterday I got an old republican high school buddy and his younger bro on the path of conversion.

If it works good enough they could spread it to their father and hopefully this huge ass church they go to.

Spreadin the Ron Paul fevah!

Bloody Holly
06-11-2007, 11:48 AM

That is great for those with the internet. There are also older voters that don't have the internet at all and refuse to get the internet and simply cannot afford it.

So even though support on the internet is strong, there are also those that will never know who Ron Paul is because they rely on either the radio or the tv to tell them who is a good choice.

I know there are people here that do offline support too so that is great and the ones doing online support are doing great too. We have alot of work ahead of us and it's time to take it to the streets more and plan.

We are going to be called street spammers but we shouldn't let it bother us.

Street Spam FTW!!!

theblatanttruth
06-11-2007, 12:19 PM

I live on and am the gatekeeper of a cemetary, I have some property way up on the hill that's cleared off where I have some pretty rightious graveyard shows sometimes, people get a kick out of that. I'll probably try to organize one soon and donate the proceeds to RP, I usually get about 120-140 people out in my small town, but at 6 bucks a head it's decent income

Bloody Holly
06-11-2007, 12:21 PM
I live on and am the gatekeeper of a cemetary, I have some property way up on the hill that's cleared off where I have some pretty rightious graveyard shows sometimes, people get a kick out of that. I'll probably try to organize one soon and donate the proceeds to RP, I usually get about 120-140 people out in my small town, but at 6 bucks a head it's decent income

That sounds interesting!

Bloody Holly
06-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Yesterday I got an old republican high school buddy and his younger bro on the path of conversion.

If it works good enough they could spread it to their father and hopefully this huge ass church they go to.

Spreadin the Ron Paul fevah!

right on. The more we come together, the less taxes there will be!

theblatanttruth
06-11-2007, 12:23 PM
That sounds interesting!

My death metal, if anyone's interested (haha) is located here:

www.myspace.com/necrophiliamusic