pauladin
04-22-2011, 10:34 PM
haha!

TheeJoeGlass
04-23-2011, 09:26 AM
That was fun.

GunnyFreedom
04-23-2011, 09:45 AM
problem 1 - they were probably heckling him because we are not full-blown communists yet. ie - the President isn't socializing us fast enough

problem 2 - they stated outright they would still vote for him

problem 3 - this was a $5000 a plate dinner, and from that single table of protesters alone they gave him $30,000 - or more than my entire campaign

This video was neither fun nor humorous to me... it was a stark reminder that there are still brainwashed idiots out there who want to force America to become the Soviet Union kicking and screaming, and at gunpoint if necessary, that Obama agrees with them, and would move as fast as they want him to if only he could.

Jack Bauer
04-23-2011, 10:06 AM
problem 1 - they were probably heckling him because we are not full-blown communists yet. ie - the President isn't socializing us fast enough

problem 3 - this was a $5000 a plate dinner, and from that single table of protesters alone they gave him $30,000 - or more than my entire campaign

This video was neither fun nor humorous to me... it was a stark reminder that there are still brainwashed idiots out there who want to force America to become the Soviet Union kicking and screaming, and at gunpoint if necessary, that Obama agrees with them, and would move as fast as they want him to if only he could.

:D

Obama must have been laughing his ass off at the stupidity of these idiots. LOL!

I would have laughed out, Obama has great composure not to burst out laughing.

TIMB0B
04-23-2011, 10:46 AM

While I agree with you, I need some clarification. Are Obamabots proponents of wikileaks and want Bradley Manning freed?

GunnyFreedom
04-23-2011, 10:50 AM
While I agree with you, I need some clarification. Are Obamabots proponents of wikileaks and want Bradley Manning freed?

Yes, but generally for different reasons. Our people generally want Bradley Manning freed because of protected whstleblower status and 1st Amendment concerns. Obamatons generally want Bradley Manning freed because he humiliated Bush, and anything that humiliates Bush must be a good thing.

There are, of course, exceptions to every rule...and I can only speak to tendencies here, but that's the big difference IMHO.

S.Shorland
04-23-2011, 11:08 AM
I don't think they are unreachable.The 'against me' argument by Stefan Molyneux is a good start.I just liked the video maker's sensibility,using Billie Holiday,etc.

dbill27
04-23-2011, 12:35 PM
Yes, but generally for different reasons. Our people generally want Bradley Manning freed because of protected whstleblower status and 1st Amendment concerns. Obamatons generally want Bradley Manning freed because he humiliated Bush, and anything that humiliates Bush must be a good thing.

There are, of course, exceptions to every rule...and I can only speak to tendencies here, but that's the big difference IMHO.

I'm not sure that their is a consensus among us that we want Bradley Manning free, charged with a crime, treated fairly yes, but let go, I'm not so sure.

teacherone
04-23-2011, 01:21 PM
bad harmonies.

tone deafness.

idiotic lyrics.

this is what happens when you cut arts and music from public schools.

S.Shorland
04-29-2011, 06:20 PM
The dark side of what would have been,in normal times,a nothing:
http://www.fair.org/blog/2011/04/29/wh-threatens-to-blacklist-newspaper-for-covering-protest/?

R3volutionJedi
04-29-2011, 06:37 PM
bad harmonies.

tone deafness.

idiotic lyrics.

this is what happens when you cut arts and music from public schools.

hehe XD

anaconda
04-29-2011, 07:30 PM
Obama must have been laughing his ass off at the stupidity of these idiots. LOL!

He must have certainly been laughing at all of the 52 million idiots in November 2008..