PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul app for Android working now

Bruise_Lii
04-22-2011, 10:22 PM
Hi guys,
I've updated the Ron Paul app for Android phones, and it should be working now. I'm really sorry that it did not work for so many people. The problem was that the app was using too much memory and would crash. I've fixed the memory problem and added some new features. I hope it works for you and I hope you like it.

I appreciate any feedback you can give me. I can be reached at emaildanchen@gmail.com

Thanks,
Dan Chen

LibertariaNole
04-22-2011, 10:28 PM
start work on the iPhone one :D

Indy Vidual
04-22-2011, 10:50 PM
Smart phone bump

Bruise_Lii
04-23-2011, 12:23 AM
start work on the iPhone one :D

iPhone version has been out for a while now. iPhone version used to be better, but I think the Android version might be better now

William R
04-23-2011, 07:28 PM
I can't find it on the Android Market. Where should I look??

Bruise_Lii
04-24-2011, 12:14 AM
Should be able to just type Ron Paul.

Bruise_Lii
04-24-2011, 12:15 AM
Here's a we code link

http://www.androidzoom.com/android_applications/news_and_magazines/ron-paul_sndx_download.html

playboymommy
04-24-2011, 02:29 PM
Very Nice! Thank you!

GunnyFreedom
04-24-2011, 03:07 PM
iOS developers:

I would like to make a "Full Political CRM Interface" in iOS for the iPhone and iPad. Exports should be all media and share-out networks, email communication management, available chats. I am thinking a "whole public-network expression manager" and start developing it immediately for constituent services.

There is already some thought in place, and http gateways a structure in place for press releases etc

Bruise_Lii
04-25-2011, 01:17 AM
I am actually working on a similar project already. I applied to y-combinator with a prototype but I was rejected. Would you like to work together on that? I suspect that y-combinator felt that my team was not strong enough. I have been trying to put a team together for almost a year now, and so far it's just me and another guy. I would really like to put together a liberty hacker team that makes apps that use technology to give power to citizens to make change from within government. Please email me at emaildanchen@gmail.com if you are interested.

bobbyw24
04-25-2011, 06:12 AM
Thanks Dan.

The app is very stable now