PDA

View Full Version : 47% obama, 27% paul, 26% undec in Rockefeller Cntr's Annual NH State of the State Poll...

muzzled dogg
04-22-2011, 10:03 AM
http://www.politico.com/static/PPM191_stateofthestate.html

47% obama, 27% paul, 26% undecided

sailingaway
04-22-2011, 10:10 AM
That's crappy next to all the other polls. 'Rockefeller's center'? What sort of demographic do they have?

I mean we know every Rockefeller under the sun hates Ron's policies.

And Ron led the Reagan wing for Texas at the RNC convention in the Reagan / Ford fight when Ford was the Rockefeller Republican, and Reagan was the plebian. They hate Ron.

nate895
04-22-2011, 10:18 AM
That's crappy next to all the other polls. 'Rockefeller's center'? What sort of demographic do they have?

I mean we know every Rockefeller under the sun hates Ron's policies.

And Ron led the Reagan wing for Texas at the RNC convention in the Reagan / Ford fight when Ford was the Rockefeller Republican, and Reagan was the plebian. They hate Ron.

Yeah, the absolute bottom I have seen for Paul in GE matchups is 34%, and usually he's in the upper 30's, lower 40's. Unless there's something in the water in NH, this poll is probably bunk. Then to have basically reverses with Powell (why was he included? is there some Prof at Dartmouth that's a fan boy or something) and Romney doesn't make any sense at all.