PDA

View Full Version : Posting on other forums?

Primbs
10-25-2007, 08:51 PM
Do people here post on other forums talking about Ron Paul?

I posted on some biking forums for the Ron Paul Riders.

yongrel
10-25-2007, 08:53 PM
I got kicked off RedState.com :D

American
10-25-2007, 08:54 PM
Always, it does little good to only post here, everyone here supposedly already is for Ron Paul. I pick HUGE forums and debate them all the time.

Its actually quite fun....:)

noxagol
10-25-2007, 08:55 PM
I talk about him in an MMORPG I play, eve-online. Not on the forums though, political discussion is not allowed.

werdd
10-25-2007, 08:59 PM
i just got banned from hannity.com..... had about 120 post and was apparently converting to many people, at the end i was accused of being a liberal trying to split the vote lol.

werdd
10-25-2007, 09:00 PM
Always, it does little good to only post here, everyone here supposedly already is for Ron Paul. I pick HUGE forums and debate them all the time.

Its actually quite fun....:)

what forums do you go to?? i've gotten quite good at helping the cause and not pissing people off.

Brian Bailey
10-25-2007, 09:00 PM
Cause dissent... but do so judiciously :) That's all I would say.

WWRPD?

T206
10-25-2007, 09:01 PM
I use this banner that links to www.ronpaul2008.com in my signature for the forums that I post in.

If I remember correctly I "borrowed" it from someone who created it on here.
http://www.anbsoft.com/images/rp_banner_720_pres.jpg

OptionsTrader
10-25-2007, 09:02 PM
i just got banned from hannity.com..... had about 120 post and was apparently converting to many people, at the end i was accused of being a liberal trying to split the vote lol.

Don't ban me bro!

ValidusCustodiae
10-25-2007, 09:02 PM
Don't forget about DAILYPAUL.com

terlinguatx
10-25-2007, 09:03 PM

werdd
10-25-2007, 09:05 PM
i want to find some forums that are political but not so extreme, where i can have some rational structured conversation and try to get people into RP.

wgadget
10-25-2007, 09:11 PM
I have also been banned from hannity--for posting a Ron Paul youtube video.

I post commentary on www.townhall.com columns, I message with a trucker's forum (don't ask me why), and yesterday started a thread in the AARP forum (seniors). It's a great way to wake others up to Ron Paul, but always do it subtly....

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-25-2007, 09:12 PM
Doing this is a major strategy for ensuring Dr. Paul's victory!!!

When you have a second, please post your favorite non-Ron Paul
forums at:

http://ronpaulsrebels.com/node/9

so that other Ron Paul fans can join you on those sites too.

Let's get a list of 30 or so freedom related sites so that a hand full of Ron Paul supporters can visit and post on them!!! ...Other political sites are OK but 'freedom sites' are even better since they have a similar mindset as us, which will make for easy conversions.

A Ron Paul Rebel

p.s. We don't HAVE TO even post about Dr. Paul and confront others... Check out the strategy here http://ronpaulsrebels.com/node/9 to see how we can all make a difference without mentioning a word about The Good Doctor. (I doubt they'd ban you for this.)

wgadget
10-25-2007, 09:14 PM
Yeah, just get them thinking in his direction...LOL.

Chat about inflation, intervening in foreign affairs, and the loss of freedom we've all been experiencing.

Primbs
10-25-2007, 09:16 PM
That is helpful.

I just started posting on other ecommerce, domain name and internet professional forums.

Most of the guys are techie, but have not heard about Ron Paul.

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-25-2007, 09:21 PM
I use this banner that links to www.ronpaul2008.com in my signature for the forums that I post in.

If I remember correctly I "borrowed" it from someone who created it on here.
http://www.anbsoft.com/images/rp_banner_720_pres.jpg

Who was it? I'd like to use it in 'Strategy #4' at www.RonPaulsRebels.com and give credit where credit is due.

yongrel
10-25-2007, 09:32 PM
I've been banned by hannity forums multiple times, they are far worse than redstate. redstate has banned me though as well.

oh yes, they are much worse. I've been banned too many times to count from Hannity's thingamabob.

T206
10-25-2007, 09:39 PM
Who was it? I'd like to use it in 'Strategy #4' at www.RonPaulsRebels.com and give credit where credit is due.

Here is the link to the thread I found it in:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=21691

Additionally, in terms of somewhere else to post, I dont know of anywhere good, however I have to wonder if the folks at eff.org would be able and willing to support a candidate? The really focus on fighting constitutional and legal issues in their mis-application to the new world of electronic and digital products and services. Very cool organization, and they have very similar strong thoughts on the proper application of the Constitution and our laws.

I usually donate $ to them, but for now any of my extra $ is going elsewhere. ;)

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-25-2007, 09:48 PM
Here is the link to the thread I found it in:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=21691

Additionally, in terms of somewhere else to post, I dont know of anywhere good, however I have to wonder if the folks at eff.org would be able and willing to support a candidate? The really focus on fighting constitutional and legal issues in their mis-application to the new world of electronic and digital products and services. Very cool organization, and they have very similar strong thoughts on the proper application of the Constitution and our laws.

I usually donate $ to them, but for now any of my extra $ is going elsewhere. ;)

Thanks!

Also, that eff.org might be a perfect place for a handful of RonPaulsRebels to visit and make nice conversation.:D

T206
10-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Thanks!

Also, that eff.org might be a perfect place for a handful of RonPaulsRebels to visit and make nice conversation.:D

Unfortunately they dont have any forums. I feel like it would be a great place to advertise though. Lots of people with similar thoughts to RP visit that site.

Livid
10-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Guys check out www.big-boards.com if you want to find lists of the largest message boards in the internet. Either overall or under certain topics, its a very useful site if you are looking for the best places to go.

Danny Molina
10-25-2007, 10:08 PM
The other forums I visit don't allow the discussion of poitics but I put "Ron Paul 2008" in my signature.

Suzu
10-25-2007, 10:10 PM
i want to find some forums that are political but not so extreme, where i can have some rational structured conversation and try to get people into RP.

Head on over to http://forums.randi.org - the politics section.

born2drv
10-25-2007, 10:19 PM
Do people here post on other forums talking about Ron Paul?

I posted on some biking forums for the Ron Paul Riders.

I think everyone here should join 3 forums right now... BUT BUT BUT..... DO NOT join any political ones..... go join a car forum for your mustang, or a music forum of your favorite musician, or a forum for people in your trade/line-of-work.

I have a membership to a jeweler's forum and I've managed to convert about 20-30% of everyone there ;) (and it's a BIG community). I pay $200/mo to go on this community because I also meet people there related to my trade, but there are lots of other forums out there that are non-political and free... where you can engage people in an "off-topic" or "politics" section.

We need to reach for the low-hanging fruit first. Go to non-political forums and post political messages there. A lot of uneducated, non-political people are out there, and we don't need to argue with them for 10 years why they should elect Ron Paul :)