PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul mention on C-Span

Dave
06-11-2007, 09:20 AM
I flipped on C-Span hoping to find the Ron Paul NH interview and here's this Chris Dorsey, bureau chief of IowaPolitcs.com taking questions from callers. I only heard 4 callers but two of them were about Ron Paul!

One guy from MA, an obvious supporter, was asking Dorsey what he knew about this Ron Paul guy. Dorsey said Paul was a former libertarian, outspoken, and not afraid to challenge the frontrunners. He said Paul was a congressman from CA (oops) and wants to end the war in Iraq, as do many running for pres.

Some guy from NY called Paul a statesman and said people will see this and that Paul represents the true values of the country. Paul scored well in the debates because people watching agree. He said the media is blacking out Ron Pual but people who watched the debates know the truth. Dorsey said they attend every event and report on every candidate, etc.

I'm sure this only happened because a few Paul supporters have taken over the internet. Oh, wait, C-Span isn't the internet. Hmmmm...

I'm sending Dorsey a nice email and letting him know about the grassroots support for Ron Paul in Iowa.

maggiebott
06-11-2007, 09:34 AM
Dorsey also said he only knew of ONE person in Iowa that was supporting Ron Paul in Iowa. I don't believe I heard this wrong. Did anyone else hear this?

Dave
06-11-2007, 09:41 AM
Dorsey also said he only knew of ONE person in Iowa that was supporting Ron Paul in Iowa. I don't believe I heard this wrong. Did anyone else hear this?

I didn't hear that but I didn't see the whole clip. If that's what he said he now knows of TWO people supporting Ron Paul in Iowa because I just sent him a friendly email.

ARealConservative
06-11-2007, 09:52 AM
I didn't hear that but I didn't see the whole clip. If that's what he said he now knows of TWO people supporting Ron Paul in Iowa because I just sent him a friendly email.

Hi Dave, can you pm his email to me?

Dave
06-11-2007, 09:55 AM

I just got a very nice and open-minded reply from Mr. Dorsey. He's genuinely interested in Paul's Iowa grassroots support. I will rapport with him.

mikelovesgod
06-11-2007, 07:33 PM
Start a door-hanger campaign with signs everywhere.