PDA

View Full Version : May 5 Debate...WE NEED TO ORGANIZE!!!

kah13176
04-20-2011, 10:46 PM
Ok guys, I know we have a May 5 moneybomb planned, which is not a bad start, however, we could be doing much more.

- Start a fund that helps people who cannot afford to attend. Entry is $100 and people may also need gas and plane tickets. We were quite aggressive about CPAC...why not now?! We don't need to go through C4L either, we can start our own grassroots right here on this site or elsewhere.

- Do we have people ready with thousands of signs/stickers/buttons to hand out at the rallies and afterparties? Fliers, handouts, anything.

- Carpooling? Atlanta is likely a major hub for RP support, and it's very close to South Carolina.

I haven't seen anything about this first debate anywhere else. Remember, Romney and Palin will likely NOT attend, so we can grab attention early and start with a blast.

DXDoug
04-20-2011, 11:59 PM
check primary debates sub section, theres probably more info there

kah13176
04-22-2011, 11:15 PM
bump. I still feel like there's little organization going on. Haven't really seen many threads...

Razmear
04-23-2011, 12:09 AM
We're making banners here, there's a thread on that.
There is a huge rally planned starting at like 2pm, look for the Greenville Tea Party threads for info on that.
Not sure who's working on the flyers and 'goodie bags', but hopefully someone else is on that task.
There's more stuff going on than you might be aware of. What are you doing to help out?

sailingaway
04-24-2011, 07:22 AM
We're making banners here, there's a thread on that.
There is a huge rally planned starting at like 2pm, look for the Greenville Tea Party threads for info on that.
Not sure who's working on the flyers and 'goodie bags', but hopefully someone else is on that task.
There's more stuff going on than you might be aware of. What are you doing to help out?

Is Gary Johnson going to be the only candidate speaker at the rally before the event, though? I know you said it is a Ron Paul event but if Ron isn't there, no other candidates are there, and Gary is, that seems odd.

Razmear
04-24-2011, 10:37 AM
Ron won't make any rally appearances before the debate. After the debate is a different story.
There are things I can't say til someone else says them first, and if that someone would hurry up and make it official I could stop leaving hints instead of just saying what I want to say to put your fears to rest.

Mallory
04-24-2011, 11:24 AM
There are things I can't say til someone else says them first, and if that someone would hurry up and make it official I could stop leaving hints instead of just saying what I want to say to put your fears to rest.

I take it someone has insider knowledge about Ron running? ;)

Razmear
04-24-2011, 04:35 PM
I take it someone has insider knowledge about Ron running? ;)

Nope, my knowledge is limited to who might show up at the rally.

po14015
04-24-2011, 04:38 PM
This is my web site for it:

RonPaulDebate.com
http://www.ronpauldebate.com/