PDA

View Full Version : NO MORE unnecessary polls!!!!!!!!!

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-25-2007, 08:46 PM
I'm tired of seeing all these useless polls trying to figure our demographics.

I seriously think they are from outsiders wanting it for one reason or another.

AND...

And also the polls about 'Dr. Paul running in a 3rd party', 'who would we vote for if he doesn't get nominated' and all that stupid stuff.

Seriously, I think there are trolls in our mist and they are wanting to:
a) distract us
b) get ammo and dirt on us

[end rant]

A Ron Paul Rebel

goRPaul
10-25-2007, 08:53 PM
When the trolls see this post, they'll have more ammo than all those polls combined.

Mortikhi
10-25-2007, 09:03 PM
First of, if there are any trolls here:

F U !

Secondly, our man is the better man. They're just pissed that they chose a crap candidate that wants to keep taxing them at 40%, make war with even more 3rd world nations, and who take a dump on the Constitution.

To the trolls: This isn't a football game boys. This is our lives, our money, and our country at stake. Dump the ego. Stop trolling and be a part of history.

ValidusCustodiae
10-25-2007, 09:03 PM
F U Frank!

me3
10-25-2007, 09:07 PM
Amen, no more polls, no more threads about other candidates.

We need to keep working on the campaign, not fussing about who donated what when, or whether Ron's new haircut is becoming.

Keep your eye on the prize and your feet churning!

CAKochenash
10-25-2007, 09:09 PM
I'm tired of seeing all these useless polls trying to figure our demographics.

I seriously think they are from outsiders wanting it for one reason or another.

AND...

And also the polls about 'Dr. Paul running in a 3rd party', 'who would we vote for if he doesn't get nominated' and all that stupid stuff.

Seriously, I think there are trolls in our mist and they are wanting to:
a) distract us
b) get ammo and dirt on us

[end rant]

A Ron Paul Rebel

some people have made these forums their home since it was created...they have been ridiculed for their political beliefs far longer than most..they come here to confide in other intelligent people. Some of them look to the opinion of others for guidance and acceptance.

I happen to enjoy the fun every once in awhile. Working for the revolution can be very stressful at times...

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-25-2007, 09:18 PM
When the trolls see this post, they'll have more ammo than all those polls combined.

That makes no sense. :cool:

purplechoe
10-25-2007, 09:19 PM
Maybe we should take a poll about that? :confused:

FrankRep
10-25-2007, 09:19 PM
F U Frank!

hehehe. Penn and Teller rocks.

Bradley in DC
10-25-2007, 09:20 PM
Maybe we should take a poll about that? :confused:

Beat me to it!

FrankRep
10-25-2007, 09:21 PM
POLL: Are there too many unnecessary polls?

()Yes
()No

goRPaul
10-25-2007, 09:30 PM
That makes no sense. :cool:

There's no way they can take these polls and do anything that would hurt the campaign, but still in your mind you feel threatened. They can't use the polls, but they can use this post to enforce the claim that we are crazy paranoid conspiracy theorists.

Lighten up a little bit. IMO, we play defense too much. We need to play offense more, but cautiously and respectfully so.