PDA

View Full Version : How is this political book ahead of Ron's Seriously?

dbill27
04-20-2011, 03:52 PM
http://http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41LGsVo1iJL._SL160_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Wheres-Birth-Certificate-Eligible-President/dp/1936488299/ref=zg_bs_books_2

sevin
04-20-2011, 04:20 PM
ugh. I dunno.

Nate-ForLiberty
04-20-2011, 04:35 PM
Liberty Defined has slipped to #13.

I'm not worried. Once Dr. Paul has all of his media appearances it'll spike.

ItsTime
04-20-2011, 04:36 PM
Because it was on Drudge?

sailingaway
04-20-2011, 04:41 PM
Because it was on Drudge?

This, right at the top.

Maybe we can get Ron to write a remake of 'Lady Chatterly's Lover' or something, and drudge might link to it...

dbill27
04-20-2011, 05:18 PM
I just don't understand how so many people can still be this interested in the birth certificate.

dannno
04-20-2011, 05:25 PM
I just don't understand how so many people can still be this interested in the birth certificate.

Snowball effect.. At first, VERY few people were interested. A few months later when people kept hearing about it, eventually they look into it and find that there is something sketchy going on and they jump on the bandwagon. Then that keeps going on for a couple years, you get a few talk show hosts coming out and endorsing questioning the BC and now suddenly Trump is talking about it.

libertybrewcity
04-20-2011, 10:00 PM
Brietbarts and the BC book were both linked on Drudge.

The issues has gained some legitimacy in the past few months after Abercrombie made some comments about it. If this was a non issue those talking about it would be considered conspiracy theorists. This is similar to the federal reserve. It was not really an issue and more of conspiracy until some of its secrets were uncovered and it became more mainstream to criticize it.

HarryBrowneLives
04-21-2011, 01:04 AM
Article 1 Section 2 of The Constitution says it's an issues, so it's an issue, but it's still a LOT of political BS to me that takes away from FARRRR more important causes. If they really had a smoking gun with this do they have the votes to impeach him? NO! So what real difference does it make?

BucksforPaul
04-21-2011, 02:07 PM
Article 1 Section 2 of The Constitution says it's an issues, so it's an issue, but it's still a LOT of political BS to me that takes away from FARRRR more important causes. If they really had a smoking gun with this do they have the votes to impeach him? NO! So what real difference does it make?

+1776

This is exactly how I feel about this issue.

HarryBrowneLives
04-21-2011, 08:17 PM
+1776

This is exactly how I feel about this issue.

Sometimes I sigh that Joe Sixpack is about a dumb as a footballbat and the "Donald's" of the political world are smart enough to know it.

HarryBrowneLives
04-21-2011, 08:27 PM
It makes one think that these people think that someone will find some dried goat skin with writing on it in Kenyan cave that exists as the, Holy Grail, original, Obama Birth certificate. They will then present it to him and the MSM and he will just say "OK, I kept the story going as long as I could. You guy's got me and now I will immediately resign and live in exile and shame." The failure of publik skools!

torchbearer
04-21-2011, 08:36 PM
It makes one think that these people think that someone will find some dried goat skin with writing on it in Kenyan cave that exists as the, Holy Grail, original, Obama Birth certificate. They will then present it to him and the MSM and he will just say "OK, I kept the story going as long as I could. You guy's got me and now I will immediately resign and live in exile and shame." The failure of publik skools!

if he is found to be a fraud, even long after he is dead. every law he signed would then be void.

eduardo89
04-21-2011, 08:38 PM
If you order 100 copies, and then return them a week later, would his ranking go back down?

Ray
04-21-2011, 09:12 PM
Damn Donald Trump.....

dbill27
04-21-2011, 09:16 PM
If you order 100 copies, and then return them a week later, would his ranking go back down?

Can you return books?

eduardo89
04-21-2011, 09:17 PM
Can you return books?
I think you can on amazon

Books purchased from Amazon.com are easily returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment to Amazon.com via our Online Returns Center.

SimpleName
04-22-2011, 02:35 AM
because people are stupid?