PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Expertise?

S.Shorland
04-20-2011, 07:01 AM
Maybe there should be a forum where those who wish to post their area of professional expertise could be allowed to do so,or there could be an option for it to be attached to the 'avatar area' when they post.It might lead to lots of pointless PMs for some people but it also might lead to occassional exciting developments and new friendships.You never know until you try.

KatieForPaul
05-17-2011, 10:17 AM
I think that is a great idea... sort of a 'put your aces in their places' way of pooling people together. My boyfriend is in advertising and he wants to use his knowledge and expertise to help in anyway and anywhere he can. He already sent an email to the campaign, offering to volunteer his time and knowledge.

It would be cool to see just how big the diverse pool of talents and skills we collectively have really is.

KatieForPaul
05-17-2011, 10:42 AM
It looks as if this does exist. You can edit your skills by going to Control Panel & Settings at the top right. From there, look to the left and select 'edit profile' under My Settings. The list of skills/abilities is towards the bottom of the page; you can put a check mark next to the ones that apply to you. :)

heavenlyboy34
05-17-2011, 11:58 AM
this is a fantabulous idea! There used to be a thread or two about this, but they're long buried.

BuddyRey
05-17-2011, 01:16 PM
Good idea!

UtahApocalypse
05-17-2011, 01:18 PM
This is what you are looking for:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?267993-Liberty-Forest-Talent-Directory&highlight=directory