PDA

View Full Version : Pat Buchanan calls out own network for promoting birther issue

bobbyw24
04-20-2011, 06:15 AM
MSNBC – the place for birtherism? Even MSNBC contributor Pat Buchanan is beginning to think so.

During a segment on Cenk Uygur’s Tuesday MSNBC show, Buchanan said he doesn’t buy into the whole “Obama wasn’t born in the United States” conspiracy theory. However, he wanted to know why President Barack Obama hasn’t taken care of the issue in a satisfactory way.

“I don’t think the Republican Party is a monolith at all,” Buchanan explained. “I tend to agree with what Mitt Romney said when he said, ‘I believe Barack Obama was born in Honolulu.’

http://dailycaller.com/2011/04/19/buchanan-calls-out-own-network-for-promoting-birther-issue-msnbc-is-transfixed-with-it/

kahless
04-20-2011, 06:35 AM
It is just me or does it seem like Pat is moving closer to the middle? I see him and his sister selling out their own beliefs to support a Mitt Romney Presidency. I wonder if they are banking on a Romney/Palin ticket where either he and/or his sister expect to play some role in that administration.

Southron
04-20-2011, 07:06 AM
It is just me or does it seem like Pat is moving closer to the middle? I see him and his sister selling out their own beliefs to support a Mitt Romney Presidency. I wonder if they are banking on a Romney/Palin ticket where either he and/or his sister expect to play some role in that administration.

He has seems like a Republican party outcast to me.

The birth certificate issue is only going to hurt a candidate that wins the nomination. Obama will release it, real or not, right before the election if the Republicans push it, therefore making them like like idiots and giving him a huge political bounce.

FrankRep
04-20-2011, 07:34 AM
It is just me or does it seem like Pat is moving closer to the middle?

I don't see that. He's just not a "Birther"

Cowlesy
04-20-2011, 07:39 AM
Run Pat Run!