PDA

View Full Version : Oathkeepers and Sleeping Giants...

JoshLowry
04-19-2011, 10:04 AM
So, knowing that the ship is sinking, what do we do? Do we sit on our butts and wail and cry about what’s coming, while waiting to hit the icy water? Do we jump into life-boats and wallow around, waiting to be rescued? That’s what the globalist power elites want us to do. When the Federal Reserve created fiat money system collapses, when the ship sinks, they will then “rescue us” by sweeping us all onboard the U.N.N. Global Leviathan – their “final solution” of a world-wide version of the “Fed” (out of the IMF) along with ‘world governance.” That has been their plan all along – con us into sailing an un-seaworthy fiat hulk, sail it into an iceberg, and then “rescue” us onto their massive prison ship. You think getting rid of the Federal Reserve is tough? Just wait till you are under a world “federal reserve.”

So what do we do? Well, the USS Constitution is still sitting right there, off the stern! She’s still sea-worthy, able to weather any storm. We need to jump off of this weak, fiat imitation of a system we have been conned into sailing for nearly a hundred years, and get back onboard with our Constitution. We have neglected her. The supposed leaders have forsaken her. But we, the crew – us oath-sworn veterans, and We the People – who are the real owners – can still sail her if we but realize she is still there, just waiting for us.

Let’s patch the sails, plug any leaks, man our battle stations and get Old Ironsides ready to give the U.N.N. Global Leviathan a long overdue royal ass kicking. And then let’s sail back into liberty waters onboard the Constitutional Republic built by the blood and sweat of our forefathers. That is the answer to the globalist’s plans. And that is exactly why Oath Keepers has launched Operation Sleeping Giant (www.operationsleepinggiant.org (http://www.operationsleepinggiant.org/)).

Time is short, and we must get the veterans to focus on:

1. Economic security and independence (at individual, town, county, and state level).

2. Food, fuel, emergency medical, and communications security and independence (again, as individuals, neighborhoods, local communities, counties, and states)

3. Physical security, to include neighborhood watches, a Sheriff's Posse (staffed by volunteers, but under direct command of the Sheriff), and a real-deal, honest to God public militia, which will also be a public institution established by the county but staffed by volunteers, and eventually established at the state level.

4. State sovereignty and political independence. Veterans must kick the bums out (as GOOOH (http://goooh.com/) recommends) & vote only for proven constitutionalists, who have the guts to enforce the 10th Amendment.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?507-OathKeepers-Operation-Sleeping-Giant

Stewart Rhodes should be checking in on this thread. Feel free to put any questions out there.

fisharmor
04-19-2011, 10:11 AM
SECURITY and independence
SECURITY and independence
SECURITY
and sovereignty and independence

it would be nice if it said liberty once or twice,

But definitely don't forget about the ASSKICKING.

Now, I'm not a vet, but I'm not liking the way this reads.

JoshLowry
04-19-2011, 10:16 AM
Liberty is mentioned in the expanded 1-4 bullet points here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?507-OathKeepers-Operation-Sleeping-Giant

I believe it's meant to inspire with the ass kicking language. Rallying the troops so to speak.

This article does focus on personal security in the future. Are you prepared? That's the awareness that Stewart is stressing.

cameronb
04-19-2011, 11:04 AM
Fantastic post. I think some would misunderstand the analogy and think it is suggesting that we want to go attack the UN or attack the globalists, whatever that means. As a veteran, I agree wholeheartedly with those four points.

I've been telling people I know for a while that just focusing on the economics of the dollar crisis is not enough because the globalists will just replace with something else, shell game style, to prolong the fraud. Trying to convince people of this is a heckuva lot harder than convincing people that the dollar is in trouble, though....