PDA

View Full Version : United States Representative Ron Paul to speak on campus (4/20)

sailingaway
04-19-2011, 09:17 AM
http://www.reflector-online.com/mobile/news/united-states-representative-ron-paul-to-speak-on-campus-1.2546469

The Poli Sci teachers interviewed make him sound like a novelty candidate, though.

Legend1104
04-19-2011, 09:24 PM
Man I can't wait. I will not be able to focus on anything tomorrow except Ron Paul. I really want to get my hands on one of those autographed copies. Does anyone that has been to other Ron Paul events know if they ever sell autographed copies of his books? Since his book came out today, maybe there will be a good chance of some signed copies available.

sailingaway
04-19-2011, 09:26 PM
Man I can't wait. I will not be able to focus on anything tomorrow except Ron Paul. I really want to get my hands on one of those autographed copies. Does anyone that has been to other Ron Paul events know if they ever sell autographed copies of his books? Since his book came out today, maybe there will be a good chance of some signed copies available.

Is there a contact number for YAL there you could call TONIGHT since they will be swamped tomorrow? And ask if they'll have books? He gave out copies at his last event but it was a special 'eve of the publishing' thing, and not 1000 people expected....

low preference guy
04-19-2011, 09:27 PM
The Ron Paul campaign in 2012 will be unpredictable because the organization is like a free market (I don't know how to put it better). We saw some of that in 2008 but in 2012 the whole thing might explode. All the new connections and contacts that have been made spontaneously might produce something truly magical this cycle.

BuddyRey
04-19-2011, 09:43 PM
Not the best idea, IMO. The FOX News headline will probably read: "Ron Paul to Host College 420 Bash!"

low preference guy
04-19-2011, 09:45 PM
Not the best idea, IMO. The FOX News headline will probably read: "Ron Paul to Host College 420 Bash!"

Nah, they don't know that 420 is.