PDA

View Full Version : Video: Donald Trump says Obama Has Done A Good Job & now flips

therepublic
04-19-2011, 07:44 AM
http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/88778/-i-ny1-exclusive---i--donald-trump-slams--evil--bush--praises-obama/

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/04/14/donald_trump_obama_has_been_the_worst_president_ev er.html

He speaks with forked tong

eduardo89
04-19-2011, 07:49 AM
If he runs his campaign will implode in week 1

AdamT
04-19-2011, 07:55 AM
Don't be so sure. Most Americans aren't interested in facts. They want charisma and reality show like drama to follow and get emotionally attached to. If Trump runs watch out.

eduardo89
04-19-2011, 07:57 AM
Don't be so sure. Most Americans aren't interested in facts. They want charisma and reality show like drama to follow and get emotionally attached to. If Trump runs watch out.

People are interested now and he may poll really well, but when it comes down to voting, I doubt he could win the nomination. People are stupid, but they're not stupid enough to fall for Trump (or at least not stupid that way, they definitely are stupid enough to vote for Huck or Romney)

reduen
04-19-2011, 08:05 AM
I can't help but think that this whole Trump thing is just a distraction! From what I am just not sure...

qh4dotcom
04-19-2011, 08:35 AM
Video: Donald Trump says Obama Has Done A Good Job & now flips

I don't see the flip-flop there...Trump was expressing skepticism about Obama when he said "Now, if he's not a great president, this country is in serious trouble". Yes, he should have known prior to the election Obama was going to be terrible but I just don't see the flip-flop.

reduen
04-19-2011, 08:46 AM
I don't see the flip-flop there...Trump was expressing skepticism about Obama when he said "Now, if he's not a great president, this country is in serious trouble". Yes, he should have known prior to the election Obama was going to be terrible but I just don't see the flip-flop.

I think that they are referring to the part where Trump said "He's done an amazing job..". I understood Trump to be saying that Obama did an amazing job at getting elected but not really praising him as a president...

Jerkface
04-19-2011, 09:01 AM
Most people don't care about Trump. They care about Obama, and Trump is publicly confronting him. He's the enemy of their enemy, and as long as Trump keeps going on about him, they don't care who he really is or what's he has said in the past.

You could put a sack of potatoes on the ballot, pin a sign to it that says "Obama sucks" and it'll get votes.

Aratus
04-19-2011, 10:39 AM
i'm a MEATLOAF fan... even though i like gary busey!
The Donald fired guess who this week. watched some
of the florida tea party video clip i did, as in recently.

Brian4Liberty
04-19-2011, 10:57 AM
Donald Trump says Obama Has Done A Good Job & now flips

Your first link is from 2008, before Obama was President. The second clip is recent. Many Obama supporters have also awakened recently to the fact that Obama always does the opposite of what he says.

"I think he has a chance to go down as a great president. Now, if he's not a great president, this country is in serious trouble," said Trump.

"I think [Obama's] going to lead through consensus," continued Trump.

Xchange
04-19-2011, 11:47 AM
Here are 10 past quotes that could sink Trump's hopes of capturing the Republican nomination.

1) "I probably identify more as Democrat."
--Interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer, March 2004

2) "I've been around for a long time. And it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans."
--Interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer, March 2004

3) "Nancy — you're the best. Congrats. Donald."
--Handwritten note to Speaker Nancy Pelosi, January 2007

4) "Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States."
--Interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer, March 2007

5) "I'm totally pro-choice."
--Interview with Fox News Sunday, October 1999

6) "I want to see the abortion issue removed from politics. I believe it is a personal decision that should be left to the women and their doctors."
--Remarks to reporters, December 1999

7) "I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal health care."
--Interview with CNN's Larry King, October 1999.

8) "The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans... We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan."
--Writing in his book, The America We Deserve, January 2000

9) "By imposing a one-time 14.25 percent net-worth tax on the richest individuals and trusts, we can put America on sound financial footing for the next century."
--Writing in his book, The America We Deserve, January 2000

10) "I think he [Obama] has a chance to go down as a great president."
--Interview with NY1, November 2008
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/04/18/donald-trump-secret-liberal-the-top-10-reasons-conservatives-should-hate-him/