PDA

View Full Version : "Liberty Defined" is in my hot little hands! Muhuhaha!

GunnyFreedom
04-18-2011, 10:22 PM
Yet another really, REALLY cool thing about iBooks on the iPad is...7 minutes after midnight iBooks asked for my password and.....

BAM!

Liberty Defined by Ron Paul magically appears on my bookshelf!

WOOT! :D :D :D

MikeStanart
04-18-2011, 10:27 PM
Hax. I bet you hacked your 4 green bars too. L:collins:L :D

KCIndy
04-18-2011, 10:30 PM
AAAAAAAA!!!!!

The E-version! Why didn't I think of that??

And to think I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow.... :p

Indy Vidual
04-18-2011, 10:37 PM
OK I'm in, what is Ron's definition of Liberty?

GunnyFreedom
04-18-2011, 10:41 PM
Haha - just to make people grit their teeth I'm gonna wait until next weekend to actually read it! :D :D

GunnyFreedom
04-18-2011, 10:44 PM
OK I'm in, what is Ron's definition of Liberty?

"Liberty means to exercise human rights in any manner a person chooses so long as it does not interfere with the exercise of the rights of others. This means, above all else, keeping government out of our lives."

from the introduction.

The book is really an alphabetical listing of the 50 most important specific issues regarding liberty in our day.

GunnyFreedom
04-18-2011, 10:46 PM
wow, hyperlinked footnotes...

specsaregood
04-18-2011, 10:47 PM
Yet another really, REALLY cool thing about iBooks on the iPad is...7 minutes after midnight iBooks asked for my password and.....
BAM!
Liberty Defined by Ron Paul magically appears on my bookshelf!
WOOT! :D :D :D

But where will you have him sign your ebook? :)

GunnyFreedom
04-18-2011, 10:49 PM
But where will you have him sign your ebook? :)

He already signed my Constitution -- anything else would be anticlimactic. :D Now, a Sharpie on the back of the iPad would work, but then I'd have to cover it with a clear sticker or something to preserve it. ;) That's wouldn't be very nice...

AuH20
04-18-2011, 10:50 PM
I really think Gunny put in an offer for Ron's house. (I keed, I keed)

IDefendThePlatform
04-18-2011, 11:02 PM
"Liberty means to exercise human rights in any manner a person chooses so long as it does not interfere with the exercise of the rights of others. This means, above all else, keeping government out of our lives."

from the introduction.

Great definition. Needs to be repeated every day on every news program from now on until it becomes reality.

Southron
04-18-2011, 11:09 PM
I'm disappointed. I was expecting a tale of how political privilege netted you an early copy.:p