PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul during the next televised debates

westkyle
04-18-2011, 07:53 PM
It's good that he is going to get his views out there, but do you think he should call out the other republican candidates on what they have done in the past to insult the party? I'm not sure if he wants to do this 1988 style or what. If anyone has any ideas on what's up feel free to comment.

zerosdontcount
04-18-2011, 08:02 PM
its all about truth and principle, I"m sure Ron will be the same as he has for the past 30 years.

KCIndy
04-18-2011, 08:03 PM
It's good that he is going to get his views out there, but do you think he should call out the other republican candidates on what they have done in the past to insult the party? I'm not sure if he wants to do this 1988 style or what. If anyone has any ideas on what's up feel free to comment.

Insult the party? NO.

Sell out our nation and the Constitution? YES!

westkyle
04-18-2011, 08:16 PM
Insult the party? NO.

Sell out our nation and the Constitution? YES!

Indeed

JTWilliams
04-19-2011, 03:45 AM
It's not Ron's style, but I wish someone would point out all the GOP supporters of cap and trade, amnesty, and Democrat donors!

Integrity should be the issue for 2012, but with even the so-called conservative pundits falling all over themselves for Donald Trump, I'm not very optimistic. Make some shallow patriotic remarks about American exceptionalism, and the Laura Ingraham's of the world are ready to head-up your campaign committee. Listen to the first segment of this interview of Rand with Laura Ingraham (http://www.ronpaul2012podcast.com/2011/04/14/rand-paul-audio-update-april-7th-thru-13th/), particularly when she asks Rand about potential GOP candidates for president in 2012. Talk about insulting!

Who has done more in the last decade to inspire and teach Americans about limited government conservatism than Ron Paul?

Legend1104
04-23-2011, 11:06 PM
Well most Americans are clueless about who is the right choice, but hey if there are 5 million Ron Paul supporters that can vote, and each one is able to persuade 5 others then we have 25 million votes. We can make the difference.

Nate-ForLiberty
04-23-2011, 11:08 PM
the moderators are going to be very sly with their questioning this time around. look for a lot of questions that demand a simple answer.

sailingaway
04-24-2011, 07:22 AM
its all about truth and principle, I"m sure Ron will be the same as he has for the past 30 years.

this^^

sailingaway
04-24-2011, 07:23 AM
the moderators are going to be very sly with their questioning this time around. look for a lot of questions that demand a simple answer.

Good luck with that.