PDA

View Full Version : Justin Amash Moneybomb Today!

biles1234
04-18-2011, 05:18 PM
Justin Amash Moneybomb Today!

www.amashforcongress.com

I got a nice e-mail message from Dr. Paul earlier:

Last fall, I supported Justin Amash in his race for Congress. He went on to win an historic election - beating the GOP establishment in the primary and then Barack Obama's college roommate in the general. I gave him my support because I believed that Justin was one of the best young candidates I had seen in a generation.

Let me tell you, I have not been disappointed.

Justin Amash has come to Washington and voted for principle over politics. He has been working with me on a variety of important issues. And, Justin has shown that his vote is NEVER for sale. He proudly displays a sign in his House office telling lobbyists that if they are seeking handouts, they are in the wrong office.

The principled record Justin is building continues to ruffle establishment feathers, and many would like to see him gone. I am told that some status quo politicians are beginning to poll against Justin and may try to take him out.

We need to stand with Justin Amash to show the elites that leaders can vote for principle and still get re-elected.

Today is Justin's 31st birthday, and he is trying to get his re-election off on the right foot with a 24-hour Money Bomb.

Please consider chipping in. We don't have the deep pockets of the big-money elites, but a gift of $100, $50, $25, or even $10 can make a real difference.

Thank you for considering contributing to Justin's Money Bomb today. Please stay tuned to his race. He needs, and deserves, your support.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. Mods can we get a sticky? Thanks :)

qh4dotcom
04-19-2011, 09:38 AM
I donated to Justin last year but no more donations from me...that yes vote for Paul Ryan's big government budget disappointed me...doesn't make any sense to vote for that garbage if he's going to vote against raising the debt ceiling...Ryan's budget requires the debt ceiling to be raised.
Amash could have had a stellar record like Ron Paul's who has never voted for an unbalanced budget...now Justin can't say he has never voted for an unbalanced budget.