PDA

View Full Version : Bushisms

IRO-bot
06-11-2007, 08:37 AM
“They can have their votes of no-confidence but it’s not going to make the determination about who serves in my government,” Bush said.

I woke up this morning turned on the news and heard this statement. "About who serves in my government". Let that soak in for a minute. Pray, tell me what this sounds like to all of you.

This is fuel for my fire. To help bring America back to it's principles. This hardens my resolve to get out Ron Paul's name and help save America.

Delivered4000
06-11-2007, 08:41 AM
He's the decider what's wrong with you

In any event, it is treasonous to question any government activity, they know what's best for us, that's why they're there and we'ere here

RJB
06-11-2007, 08:55 AM
I always hate getting emails that slam a president, whether Bush or Clinton, because the implication is that the other party will do better. When in reality it will be more of the same.

However, I actually love seeing them one this forum because I know we all are actually working to change our country back to a constitutional government. Keep the Bushisms coming.

IRO-bot
06-11-2007, 09:01 AM
I always hate getting emails that slam a president, whether Bush or Clinton, because the implication is that the other party will do better. When in reality it will be more of the same.

However, I actually love seeing them one this forum because I know we all are actually working to change our country back to a constitutional government. Keep the Bushisms coming.

I didn't necesarilly do it to slam the president. Although my thoughts do run in that line. :D

My point is. Doesn't this make any of you feel like we are more in almost a Dictatorship society? How dare someone who is elected "By the people, for the people" say something like "MY GOVERNMENT". Talking about the judicial branch at that. That is what scares me to no end.

RJB
06-11-2007, 09:10 AM
I didn't necesarilly do it to slam the president. Although my thoughts do run in that line. :D

My point is. Doesn't this make any of you feel like we are more in almost a Dictatorship society? How dare someone who is elected "By the people, for the people" say something like "MY GOVERNMENT". Talking about the judicial branch at that. That is what scares me to no end.

Slam away. Bush needs a good slamming. :) I 100% agree. I don't know what's worse about Bush, his incompetence or leanings towards tyranny.

I was just saying when I get emails from people who a are trying to convince me that Bush is so bad I need to vote for a democrat who will do the same. With your post, I know that you are sincere about wanting change. As I said keep posting those Bushisms.

Here is a tip for dealing with those emails and getting the message out. When I get an anti... forward, I hit reply to all and send out Ron Pauls stats. If they want change I'll show them the man who will change itHeh heh heh.

IRO-bot
06-11-2007, 09:13 AM
Very nice.

Wiki,
A tyrant is a single ruler holding vast, if not absolute power through a state or in an organization

Hmm. The look on his face when we says things like that. He truly believes. And those poor poor Albanians. I choked on my dinner when I saw that new bit.