PDA

View Full Version : [FORBES] Anarcho-Capitalist Propaganda in Forbes??? Nice!

Sentient Void
04-18-2011, 11:23 AM
From a piece titled 'No Taxation' by Art Carden.

http://blogs.forbes.com/artcarden/2011/04/14/no-taxation/

here's a snippet, because I want you to go real the whole article and give them traffic as a reward :)

As I perused 'Anarchy and the Law', I reflected on the fact that most of the popular and plausible justifications for government are undermined by theory and evidence. The reality is that a lot of the things governments do—even those things we think only government can do... are wasteful, superfluous or destructive.

Anarchism in the main stream. Gotta love it. :D

Wesker1982
04-18-2011, 11:31 AM
Awesome.

Anarchy and the Law was really good. It was the first book I read on anarcho-capitalism. It answers a lot of questions, I highly recommend it!

Sentient Void
04-18-2011, 11:38 AM
Awesome.

Anarchy and the Law was really good. It was the first book I read on anarcho-capitalism. It answers a lot of questions, I highly recommend it!

Sweet - I'll have to check it out... I haven't read that one yet.

Sentient Void
04-18-2011, 11:51 AM
Not a lot of comments on the dude's article yet, but 2 out of the 4 there are heavily denouncing him for his views. lol

IDefendThePlatform
04-18-2011, 12:00 PM
Sweet - I'll have to check it out... I haven't read that one yet.

Me neither. I'll put in on my list to read. My personal favorite is "The Machinery of Freedom" by david friedman

Great article. Thanks for the post

Dreamofunity
04-18-2011, 12:54 PM
Nice to see some of my professors in Anarchy and the Law.

Fredom101
04-18-2011, 03:21 PM
From a piece titled 'No Taxation' by Art Carden.

http://blogs.forbes.com/artcarden/2011/04/14/no-taxation/

here's a snippet, because I want you to go real the whole article and give them traffic as a reward :)

Anarchism in the main stream. Gotta love it. :D

Great article, thanks!! I sent it out to my facebook.

Even though gov't keeps growing, stuff like this gives me hope that things are changing for the better, at least in the general tone. This kind of article was unheard in the msm of just a few years ago, now, NO income tax could get some serious consideration as the good memes spread.