PDA

View Full Version : Amash Money Bomb TODAY

sonofshamwow
04-18-2011, 08:12 AM
Amash is one of the best hopes for the future of the liberty movement. Ron Paul endorsed him and they've stood (practically) alone together many times so far.

Help make today's money bomb, for Amash's 31st birthday, a success.

http://bit.ly/31foramash

brandon
04-18-2011, 08:21 AM
what does he need money for? His salary is more than 3 times larger than mine.

juleswin
04-18-2011, 09:00 AM
what does he need money for? His salary is more than 3 times larger than mine.

Exactly, hes not running for an election anytime soon, hes making more than a liveable wage and also we dont just do money bombs for the heck of it. Anyway, if everyone is in the mood for money bombs, then I got dips for next bomb. God knows I could use some free money

erowe1
04-18-2011, 09:57 AM
Exactly, hes not running for an election anytime soon,

He's running in 2012, same as Ron Paul. He needs campaign funds to be able to win again. It's not for him, it's for us.

sonofshamwow
04-18-2011, 02:35 PM
Wow, and if he doesn't get reelected because he didn't raise money, I hope I don't hear you guys complaining about not having enough any defenders of liberty in Congress.

Just like Ron Paul, his first re-election will be the toughest. A lot of people in the establishment think he won on a fluke and don't want to see it happen again.

anaconda
04-18-2011, 02:57 PM
I'd like to hear why he voted "yes" on the budget.

erowe1
04-18-2011, 05:50 PM
Donated.

WilliamShrugged
04-18-2011, 05:57 PM
Isn't his district very conservative? Based on his actions he should be fine.

erowe1
04-18-2011, 06:17 PM
Isn't his district very conservative? Based on his actions he should be fine.

Getting through the primary is the challenge, more than winning the general election. Yes, it's conservative, in the establishment Republican sense. Expect to see Amash tarred and feathered as a Ron Paul ally. And if he sticks his neck out and endorses RP for president, then he'll have an even bigger target on him in the primaries. If we are hoping for him to do that, then we need to step up and provide the funding he needs to be able to defend himself against the inevitable attacks that doing that will invite.

brenden.b
04-18-2011, 06:46 PM
I'd like to hear why he voted "yes" on the budget.

Which budget did he vote "Yes" on? He has been very critical of the budget at all stages and has voted against it.

sailingaway
04-18-2011, 06:55 PM
Do we know he is even going to have a primary?

brenden.b
04-18-2011, 06:57 PM
Do we know he is even going to have a primary?

I wouldn't put it past the Grand Rapids/Michigan GOP establishment. They'll find a way to twist a few of his votes against him.