PDA

View Full Version : Our Present, Potential Futures, and My Belief in America and Americans

ChrisDiamond
04-18-2011, 05:33 AM
7-minute Special Edition of The Liberty Minute discussing our present, potential futures, and my belief in America... and Americans. Please listen, like and share!

http://www.thelibertyminute.com

Travlyr
04-18-2011, 07:19 AM
Great information!

Good voice but does not stand-out enough, imo. I would suggest more intentional intonation in order to mesmerize your audience... perhaps even tend towards an accent along the lines of the NPR crowd with your own distinctive voice style... something that would contrast with Jack Hunter or Paul Harvey.

ChrisDiamond
04-18-2011, 02:42 PM
Thank you, Travlyr. I appreciate your kind words and suggestion! I don't know if you've heard other Liberty Minutes, but I usually try to use inflection to underscore points (usually with sarcasm and rhetorical questions). If you wouldn't mind critiquing some of the others in contrast to this one, I would certainly appreciate it!

Thank you again!

anaconda
04-18-2011, 02:55 PM
Rand and Ron should listen to this and include various parts in their speeches.

ChrisDiamond
04-19-2011, 02:36 AM
Anaconda, that's the highest compliment I've yet received on anything I have ever posted. I am truly humbled and honored. Thank you very much!!