PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin: Tea Party wouldn't exist without President Obama.

freshjiva
04-17-2011, 11:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJuaXQ22q54

Speaking at a Tea Party rally in Madison, WI, Sarah Palin says:

And speaking of President Obama, I think we ought to pay tribute to him today on this Tax Day Tea Party because, really, he's the inspiration for why we're here today. That's why the Tea Party movement wouldn't exist without Barack Obama. You see, Candidate Obama didn't have a record while he was in office, but President Obama certainly has a record, and that's why we're here.

Unfortunately, this shows that the growth of government really only prompts a right-wing revolution when a Democrat is in office.

Just goes to show how nonpartisan the Ron Paul movement is.

AuH20
04-17-2011, 11:18 PM
Is Palin a moron? The tea party started because of TARP.

doodle
04-17-2011, 11:23 PM
She then pretty much validated some Obama supporters claim that Tea Party is just anti Obama and was no where to be seen when Bush was executing similar policies.

She is now Tea Party's not so best asset.

Tea Party original ( besides the Boston Tea Party) was started by Ron Paul supporters when they dumped bad policies in the ocean from a Ron Paul liberty boat few years before Washington insiders decided to jump on the idea.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KCXLGR6gNyE/S7c9EFgKc5I/AAAAAAAAAOM/fXqfBz8LVrg/s1600/ron-paul-tea-party_dees.jpg

Indy Vidual
04-17-2011, 11:28 PM
Tea Party original ( besides the Boston Tea Party) was started by Ron Paul supporters when they dumped bad policies in the ocean from a Ron Paul liberty boat few years before Washington insiders decided to jump on the idea.

+1776*2007 :)

FrankRep
04-17-2011, 11:34 PM
Is Palin a moron? The tea party started because of TARP.

I liked how the audience started booing Sarah Palin after she said that because it was untrue. Oh wait..

cindy25
04-17-2011, 11:50 PM
Palin is right in a way; if McCain was president the tea party would be as active as the anti-war movement is now; McCain would have passed McCain care, with bi-partisan support, the troops would be on the ground in Iran, Libya, Yemen....