PDA

View Full Version : How to make a Ron Paul Sign

LibertyForever
10-25-2007, 04:59 PM
I'm a freshman, college student in DC. I'll be going home to my house in delaware the 9th, and i plan on going to the philly rally the 10th.

I plan on making a ron paul sign and having it up in a tree off of Route 1 in Delaware(major highway) north to south. I want to have it up by that sunday.
whats the best materials to use and where could i get them?? would a sheet of plywood work? or?? whats the best to use?

ItsTime
10-25-2007, 05:01 PM
plywood would work for that or tyvek you can find tyvek at any house being built. ask them the people building it and I am sure they will just give you some they have in the dumpster.

philipsantamaria
10-25-2007, 05:02 PM
plywood would be easy, but you could buy a bunch of poster boards for cheap! go to a home depot and get stencils, a can of spray paint or two....and make stencils from cardboard...and you have your basic sign making stuff.

IowaSupport
10-25-2007, 05:05 PM
A buddy of mine contacted a billboard company and they gave him a billboard's worth of material that we cut up and spray painted the back of. That's really the best material - Tyvek is weak compared to this stuff.

It might be a bit much to try to get some from a billboard company on such short notice, but try it out, as I think they have to pay to dispose of the stuff otherwise.

LibertyForever
10-25-2007, 05:05 PM
yeah so how many sheets of plywood would i need?? you think?

when i go home for winter break im gonna make a legit sign out of tyvek and put it over an overpass on I-95

fletcher
10-25-2007, 05:14 PM
http://www.rescue-us.org/new/RPR-HowTo