PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed to the Greenville Tea Party Rally for 05 May as of 17 APR 11 "so far"

knarf
04-17-2011, 07:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE603Ll7qyQ

muzzled dogg
04-17-2011, 07:05 PM
1 = 10?

sailingaway
04-17-2011, 08:20 PM
You have a Campaign for Liberty background in the freeze frame, but this isn't affiliated with Campaign for Liberty, right? You just have some speakers they have had before, and you have Gary Johnson speaking.

So this isn't a Ron Paul event, it is just an event before the South Carolina debate? I think that should be clear if it is true, because if people are going thinking it is where the 'Ron Paul' folks are gathering, that isn't necessarily the case, as I understand it, and it might be mostly Gary Johnson supporters, since he is speaking and Ron isn't. I had thought the first time I saw this that it was a group of only Ron Paul supporters who were going to walk over to the debate together afterwards with only Ron Paul signs to have a block of visible support for Ron. If other candidate signs are in that march, some may prefer to hook up with other Ron Paul supporters somewhere else, or arrange something after the rally, if they are going to the rally, to maximize visibility for Ron.

knarf
04-18-2011, 02:22 AM
You have a Campaign for Liberty background in the freeze frame, but this isn't affiliated with Campaign for Liberty, right? You just have some speakers they have had before, and you have Gary Johnson speaking.

So this isn't a Ron Paul event, it is just an event before the South Carolina debate? I think that should be clear if it is true, because if people are going thinking it is where the 'Ron Paul' folks are gathering, that isn't necessarily the case, as I understand it, and it might be mostly Gary Johnson supporters, since he is speaking and Ron isn't. I had thought the first time I saw this that it was a group of only Ron Paul supporters who were going to walk over to the debate together afterwards with only Ron Paul signs to have a block of visible support for Ron. If other candidate signs are in that march, some may prefer to hook up with other Ron Paul supporters somewhere else, or arrange something after the rally, if they are going to the rally, to maximize visibility for Ron.

there is always one in the crowd. this will be a HUGE event, come if you want. Ron Paul is already scheduled to be in the debate!