PDA

View Full Version : How about RON making a few 60 second youtube videos addressing Voters........?

rp08rp
10-25-2007, 04:50 PM
All I see are homemade ones and for his videos, there are only recaps, movie like ones.

WHAT ABOUT HIM ADDRESSING THE CAMERA, LOOKING AT THE PERSON IN THE EYE

WE CAN ALL MAKE IT VIRAL

Adamsa
10-25-2007, 04:54 PM
The problem is he comes off looking like Mike Gravel unforunately. I like Mike but his campaign looks like he is the only one in it from the outside.

Taco John
10-25-2007, 04:57 PM
I very strongly agree with this idea. I think Ron Paul should release regular "State of the Campaign" addresses, where he stands at a podium and looks presidential. We need people to see him as President Paul.

rp08rp
10-25-2007, 05:02 PM
I very strongly agree with this idea. I think Ron Paul should release regular "State of the Campaign" addresses, where he stands at a podium and looks presidential. We need people to see him as President Paul.

EXACTLY!!!

Talk to the people

ALL he has to do is be himself

expatriot
10-25-2007, 05:28 PM
It only takes a few minutes for him to do this, it could be a weekly YouTube
address to supporters as well as people interested in seeing his untainted views.
It takes him out of the context of confrontation and gives original material not subject to the copyright restrictions quoting him from the controlled media has.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SideBar afterthought:
Excellent idea courtesy of rp08rp (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=1002)

Someone needs to compile a list of these excellent contributions, ideas, and efforts
by forum members and all the others (example: YouTubes "eLIB3RTY")
who have stepped to the plate with outstanding ideas and actions.
Don't let them be forgotten after the election.

erowe1
10-25-2007, 05:35 PM
Forget that. He already has Youtube covered. Youtube users who are liable to catch on will do that through the efforts of people who are already making videos, and those who will not catch on aren't going to change just because the man himself wasted time on it. And I hate to tell you, but out of the people who are going to vote in GOP primaries, a pretty small percentage ever watch videos on Youtube.

What he should do is make a bunch of 60 second radio ads where he addresses the voters personally on a different issue in each one. That would reach the audience he needs in an effective way.

If somebody wants to make webcam videos of him doing it and post those on Youtube, that's great. But him taking time to make videos (not just recording the videos but planning and writing the scritps) just for Youtube isn't worth it.