PDA

View Full Version : Oath Keepers: Operation Sleeping Giant

ronpaulhawaii
04-17-2011, 11:38 AM
A recruitment drive

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/wp-content/uploads/op_SG-150x150.jpg

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/04/17/oath-keepers-operation-sleeping-giant-awakening-veterans-to-get-off-the-u-s-s-economic-titanic-and-back-onboard-the-u-s-s-constitution/

Spread the message

Travlyr
04-17-2011, 12:36 PM
http://www.operationsleepinggiant.com/

LiveFree79
04-17-2011, 12:40 PM
Fuck law enforcment, fuck the military and fuck the OathKeepers! They can shove their agenda up their ass as far as I'm concerned. They are another bunch of teabagging idiots who talk big but do nothing. Where were all these ex tough guy military and law enforcement guys 20-30 years ago? They are like ex-wall street brokers who come out against the system when they were knee deep in it their whole lives. I don't give a shit if they woke up and now want to change things. If they were too stupid or too corrupt to see the writing on the wall 10-20 years ago they are too stupid and corrupt to do anything about it now.

Travlyr
04-17-2011, 12:43 PM
Fuck law enforcment, fuck the military and fuck the OathKeepers! They can shove their agenda up their ass as far as I'm concerned. They are another bunch of teabagging idiots who talk big but do nothing. Where were all these ex tough guy military and law enforcement guys 20-30 years ago? They are like ex-wall street brokers who come out against the system when they were knee deep in it their whole lives. I don't give a shit if they woke up and now want to change things. If they were too stupid or too corrupt to see the writing on the wall 10-20 years ago they are too stupid and corrupt to do anything about it now.

That is naive. It's tough to find Murray Rothbard's "The Mystery of Banking" in the public libraries even today... and even tougher to find anything by Eustace Mullins. Before the Internet we were at the mercy of the machine for our information. We had no way of knowing what you have at your fingertips.

LiveFree79
04-17-2011, 12:46 PM
That is naive. It's tough to find Murray Rothbard's "The Mystery of Banking" in the public libraries even today... and even tougher to find anything by Eustace Mullins. Before the Internet we were at the mercy of the machine for our information. We had no way of knowing what you have at your fingertips.

Bullshit! Smedely Butler was writing about American imperialism in the 1930s. You're making excuses! The problem is people were as brainwashed back in the 1950s as they are now. Not everyone but most.....just like now. Moreover, I said 20-30 years ago not 100. This information has been around forever. Most of the OathKeepers are not even retirement age. They were just indoctrinated stooges who fed the system when they were younger and now they want repent their sins and all of a sudden support a constitution they probably underminded and subverted their entire adult life? Gimme a break! Hypocrites.

Travlyr
04-17-2011, 12:51 PM
Bullshit! Smedely Butler was writing about American imperialism in the 1930s. You're making excuses! The problem is people were as brainwashed back in the 1950s as they are now. Not everyone but most.....just like now.

You're wrong. We were working our 40+ hours each week raising our families, going to church, and wondering why it was tough to gain ground. When we wanted information other than newspapers and TV, we went to the local library to search for the right materials that would give us a clue. And like I said... it may have been there, but finding it was not a simple matter. It was tough to find. You should appreciate what others are doing for freedom... instead of condemning them.

ronpaulhawaii
04-17-2011, 01:10 PM

Wow, talk about a FAIL post.

Here is some background on execs from both the military and police wings of the org

Stewart Rhodes (Special Forces - Founder of OK)
After breaking his back in a parachute jump Stewart went to Yale where his paper, "Solving the Puzzle of Enemy Combatant Status" won Yale's Judge William E. Miller Prize for best paper on the Bill of Rights. He then went to work for Ron Paul, kick ass in NV during 2008, and finally started Oath Keepers.

Sheriff Richard Mack
Mack is a former sheriff of Graham County, Arizona and Libertarian candidate for United States Senate election in Arizona, 2006. He is also a member of the Oath Keepers. Mack has authored books relating to gun ownership and the role that law enforcement should, in his opinion, play in America. He currently speaks at seminars "on constitutional issues relating to gun control, law enforcement, States' rights, the farce, otherwise known as the drug war, and the oath of office." Mack received national attention in Mack v. United States (later restyled to Printz v. United States) in his tenure as a local sheriff for opposition to the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act on the basis that it is unconstitutional due to congressional action to compel state officers to execute Federal law. Richard Mack recently appeared in television interviews where he discussed his membership in Oath Keepers and the importance of the police and military in upholding their oaths to the U.S. Constitution.

I could go on finding others that you are collectively denigrating. For certain, many were not even alive 20-30 years ago...

Maybe try getting up on the other side of the bed before posting such venomous BS again :p

LiveFree79
04-17-2011, 01:18 PM
You're wrong. We were working our 40+ hours each week raising our families, going to church, and wondering why it was tough to gain ground. When we wanted information other than newspapers and TV, we went to the local library to search for the right materials that would give us a clue. And like I said... it may have been there, but finding it was not a simple matter. It was tough to find. You should appreciate what others are doing for freedom... instead of condemning them.

That's your first problem! :)

LiveFree79
04-17-2011, 01:22 PM
Hah so the founder of OathKeepers went to Yale university? SUPRISE SURPRISE! LMAO! If you don't see the complete hypocrisy and irony in that statement well you're clueless.

The OathKeepers just like the Teatards are controlled opposition plain and simple.

eduardo89
04-17-2011, 01:28 PM
Hah so the founder of OathKeepers went to Yale university? SUPRISE SURPRISE! LMAO! If you don't see the complete hypocrisy and irony in that statement well you're clueless.

The OathKeepers just like the Teatards are controlled opposition plain and simple.

What does having gone to Yale have anything to do with anything?

LiveFree79
04-17-2011, 01:30 PM

Oh please are you serious? You need to do A LOT more reseach into just what kind of institution Yale really is and what type of government leaders have graduated from that school. Same goes for Harvard as well. I'm not going ot go into details with amateurs but Rhodes is a jewish lawyer propped up by jewish special interest. He's got so many people fooled it's scary. His military service has been in question ever since he popped on the scene. He's a fraud.

eduardo89
04-17-2011, 01:35 PM
And all that because he went to Yale?

LiveFree79
04-17-2011, 01:38 PM

Just research how many of our (USA) leaders were involved in Skull and Bones..........also there has been a Yale graduate on every major party ticket since 1972. That's just coincidence isn't it? LOL..................you don't really understand who controls the USA or the world for that matter do you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

eduardo89
04-17-2011, 01:40 PM
l
Just research how many of our (USA) leaders were involved in Skull and Bones..........also there has been a Yale graduate on every major party ticket since 1972. That's just coincidence isn't it? LOL..................you don't really understand who controls the USA or the world for that matter do you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

No it's not a coincidence. It's an elite school.

LiveFree79
04-17-2011, 01:42 PM
l

No it's not a coincidence. It's an elite school.

LOL.........oh brother. Nevermind! You're not even an American. Why bother.

eduardo89
04-17-2011, 01:44 PM
LOL.........oh brother. Nevermind! You're not even an American. Why bother.

Have you made a single actual contribution to the forum all day?

LiveFree79
04-17-2011, 01:46 PM
Have you made a single actual contribution to the forum all day?

Yep see above I also posted this in another thread:
http://washingtontechnology.com/toplists/top-100-lists/2010.aspx

Besides bragging about how you went to college debt free what have you contributed buddy? LOL.

eduardo89
04-17-2011, 01:48 PM

Besides bragging about how you went to college debt free what have you contributed buddy? LOL.

I wasn't bragging. You asked how I paid for college and I gave you an answer.

acptulsa
04-17-2011, 01:53 PM

So, 'clueing us in' that the top seven government contractors in an age of three wars are all defense contractors makes up for deliberately trying to divide us against each other and publicly excoriating the people we need as allies? And you consider it real cool to slash into people for not 'waking up' against all odds, then slash into someone who did exactly that because the odds were against them due to them being located in Europe? And you assume that an American can't be in Europe?

No. Go find more links. You haven't made up for yourself yet.

Now, my second sig has been my sig a long time. When do the Oathkeepers pay me royalties? ;) Can't pay Yamamoto, might as well pay me.

Chieppa1
04-17-2011, 01:53 PM
Can you please go back to your hole? If you stay any longer the evil authorities (all who graduated from Yale) will find where your basement is.

Nastynate
04-17-2011, 01:54 PM
Bullshit! Smedely Butler was writing about American imperialism in the 1930s. You're making excuses! The problem is people were as brainwashed back in the 1950s as they are now. Not everyone but most.....just like now. Moreover, I said 20-30 years ago not 100. This information has been around forever. Most of the OathKeepers are not even retirement age. They were just indoctrinated stooges who fed the system when they were younger and now they want repent their sins and all of a sudden support a constitution they probably underminded and subverted their entire adult life? Gimme a break! Hypocrites.

Not everyone was as enlightened as you back then, sorry. But now we're fighting for the same cause so what difference does it make that they could of possibly been apart of the problem. I remember back when I was a neo-con, and to be honest didn't give a shit about politics until I heard him, Ron Paul the voice of reason back in 2008 at the rally for the republic on cspan because the GOP convention was canceled because a hurricane was hitting New Orleans. But that is when my journey started, I was a mindless sheep but now I'm fighting for liberty not against it and I thankfully don't need your permission because you were ahead of the curve and probably wasn't raised a sheep. So don't stab your friends in the back and trash them, I forgive them as should you. As long as were fighting for the same cause then I applaud them.

acptulsa
04-17-2011, 01:58 PM
Guess we should give ol' LiveFree a break. He obviously knew Ayn Rand personally:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?288031-Ayn-Rand-calls-Libertarians-quot-monstrous-disgusting-bunch-of-people-quot

Chieppa1
04-17-2011, 01:59 PM
And I do like how almost all your posted are edited. Need to find more insults and garbage to add once posted?

youngbuck
04-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Well, I'm not going to write off LiveFree79 just because he presents a view that differs from mine. In all honesty, there's a reasonable chance that what he's saying is true, at least in part.

ronpaulhawaii
04-17-2011, 02:01 PM
Not everyone was as enlightened as you back then, sorry. But now we're fighting for the same cause so what difference does it make that they could of possibly been apart of the problem. I remember back when I was a neo-con, and to be honest didn't give a shit about politics until I heard him, Ron Paul the voice of reason back in 2008 at the rally for the republic on cspan because the GOP convention was canceled because a hurricane was hitting New Orleans. But that is when my journey started, I was a mindless sheep but now I'm fighting for liberty not against it and I thankfully don't need your permission because you were ahead of the curve and probably wasn't raised a sheep. So don't stab your friends in the back and trash them, I forgive them as should you. As long as were fighting for the same cause then I applaud them.

+ rep

I guess ol' livefree79 thinks Thomas Woods is part of "The Conspiracy", too. lulz...

http://files.sharenator.com/haters_gonna_hate_RE_Furry_Fandom-s152x235-139048.gif

acptulsa
04-17-2011, 02:01 PM
Well, I'm not going to write off LiveFree79 just because he presents a view that differs from mine. In all honesty, there's a reasonable chance that what he's saying is true, at least in part.

I doubt anyone would deny it. But, you know, when a friend is sick and gets well, that's a cause for celebration, not a reason to call him a flip-flopper.

LiveFree79
04-17-2011, 02:03 PM

LOL.....you were brainwashed back then by believing in the neocon bullshit so what makes you think you're so unbrainwashed now by believing in Ron Paul? He could get into office and a be a complete disaster worse than Obama. Who knows. He's just another paradigm. Paul could be controlled opposition like Larouche for all you or anyone else knows.

Nastynate
04-17-2011, 02:04 PM
double post

low preference guy
04-17-2011, 02:05 PM
LOL.....you were brainwashed back then by believing in the neocon bullshit so what makes you think you're so unbrainwashed now by believing in Ron Paul? He could get into office and a be a complete disaster worse than Obama. Who knows. He's just another paradigm.

LOL. you are absolutely clueless.

eduardo89
04-17-2011, 02:05 PM
Can you please go back to your hole? If you stay any longer the evil authorities (all who graduated from Yale) will find where your basement is.

You mean the evil jewish-backed authorities who went to Yale

Anti Federalist
04-17-2011, 02:07 PM
LOL.....you were brainwashed back then by believing in the neocon bullshit so what makes you think you're so unbrainwashed now by believing in Ron Paul? He could get into office and a be a complete disaster worse than Obama. Who knows. He's just another paradigm. Paul could be controlled opposition like Larouche for all you or anyone else knows.

Soooo....what do you suggest be done that is not already being done to some degree or another?

Cry havoc?

low preference guy
04-17-2011, 02:07 PM
I'm not going ot go into details with amateurs but Rhodes is a jewish lawyer propped up by jewish special interest. He's got so many people fooled it's scary.

go back to stormfront

acptulsa
04-17-2011, 02:08 PM
LOL.....you were brainwashed back then by believing in the neocon bullshit so what makes you think you're so unbrainwashed now by believing in Ron Paul? He could get into office and a be a complete disaster worse than Obama. Who knows. He's just another paradigm.

You would condemn the whole of Yale because of the track record of Skull and Bones, and ignore the accomplishments of the other individual graduates. Then you turn around and ignore the record of one individual Congressman because he works in a cesspool. Wonderful. You're yelling at the wrong people. If you're completely screwed and there's nothing left but to bend over, then go yell at neocons. Just because we're not making giant strides in the right direction yet doesn't mean we're the ones making giant strides in the wrong direction. Does it?

Nastynate
04-17-2011, 02:09 PM

I wasn't enthusiastic about neo-cons i just followed blindly but now I look into things more and in my opinion I feel Ron Paul and his Ideas represent me best and they are never talked about from his point of view. So yes I was brainwashed for only being fed one meal of propaganda, now I take in all sorts of propaganda which everything is. But I feel like I'm more knowledgeable and found something I can get behind. It isn't just about Ron Paul its liberty and I wouldn't of been lead to the true liberty movement without Ron Paul.

LiveFree79
04-17-2011, 02:11 PM
LOL. you are absolutely clueless.

My point was if Ron Paul got elected things could get A LOT worse before they got better. Our government is so corrupt and the people that own and control our government will do anything to cling to power including pulling another JFK. If you don't believe that you are uninformed and clueless. Ron Paul is one man. It's going to take A LOT more than electing a man to the office of White House. Let's just say Americans could learn A LOT from our own worst enemies in Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc. Remember the enemy of our enemy is our friend. Interpret that however you want! Our founding fathers were looked upon as terrorists. Food for though!

anaconda
04-17-2011, 02:15 PM
A recruitment drive

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/04/17/oath-keepers-operation-sleeping-giant-awakening-veterans-to-get-off-the-u-s-s-economic-titanic-and-back-onboard-the-u-s-s-constitution/

Spread the message

Nice looking website!

South Park Fan
04-17-2011, 02:16 PM
http://austrianeconomists.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451eb0069e2011570ea5170970c-800wi

acptulsa
04-17-2011, 02:16 PM
Our founding fathers were looked upon as terrorists. Food for though!

And are again. And so are we. You're finally making a little sense. Assuming you were trying to type 'thought'.

anaconda
04-17-2011, 02:18 PM
the people that own and control our government will do anything to cling to power including pulling another JFK.

The right VP choice makes this a less likely alternative for the PTB.

ronpaulhawaii
04-17-2011, 02:19 PM
Uhhh... this isn't a troll thread and I'd rather it get more exposure

http://austrianeconomists.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451eb0069e2011570ea5170970c-800wi

LiveFree79
04-17-2011, 02:20 PM
+ rep

I guess ol' livefree79 thinks Thomas Woods is part of "The Conspiracy", too. lulz...

http://files.sharenator.com/haters_gonna_hate_RE_Furry_Fandom-s152x235-139048.gif

If you're talking about the Thomas Woods that wrote the book Meltdown LOL

South Park Fan
04-17-2011, 02:21 PM

I was referring to those who were replying to LiveFree's hateful comments toward OathKeepers rather than the intended discussion topic. Sorry if there was any misinterpretation.

eduardo89
04-17-2011, 02:21 PM
Thanks for that review of Meldown

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2010/07/herbert-gintis-meltdown-review/

Edit: He edited and removed the massive copy/pasted post

LiveFree79
04-17-2011, 02:22 PM
The right VP choice makes this a less likely alternative for the PTB.

LOL You really believe that? Wow............"they" took out the entire leadership of Poland in one plane crash and you think an American VP would stand in their way? If I have to explain who "they" are then there is no point in this debate.

acptulsa
04-17-2011, 02:23 PM
Gee, LF, that wall of text sure doesn't look like your style. Whose copyright are you causing the forum to violate, dude?

eduardo89
04-17-2011, 02:24 PM
LOL You really believe that? Wow............"they" took out the entire leadership of Poland in one plane crash and you think an American VP would stand in their way? If I have to explain who "they" are then there is no point in this debate.

Jewish-backed Yale graduates took down the plane?

LiveFree79

So why don't you look over this site and discuss what they say about Rhodes and the fake OathKeepers? Maybe they are just a bunch of anti-semites. But they make a lot of good points. But you probably wouldnt ever admit that.

rph -edit - Bigot site link removed

eduardo89
Gee, LF, that wall of text sure doesn't look like your style. Whose copyright are you causing the forum to violate, dude?

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2010/07/herbert-gintis-meltdown-review/

The giveaway was the references, LF's bullshit is all original.

acptulsa
04-17-2011, 02:25 PM
If I have to explain who "they" are then there is no point in this debate.

There's not only no point in any of this rabid barking at the choir, there's no debate worthy of the name.

Anti Federalist
04-17-2011, 02:27 PM

It should and you're right.

I suggest that a thread split is in order, Mr Moderator.

eduardo89
04-17-2011, 02:28 PM
It should and you're right.

One thread for Oath Keepers, and one for discussion of Jewish-backed Yale graduates and their plans to take out President Paul like they took out JFK and Poland's leaders?

Anti Federalist
04-17-2011, 02:29 PM
One thread for Oath Keepers, and one for discussion of Jewish-backed Yale graduates and their plans to take out President Paul like they took out JFK and Poland's leaders?

Yes, precisely.

BlackTerrel
04-17-2011, 02:29 PM

You're right. We shouldn't trust people who went to good schools.

AuH20
04-17-2011, 02:30 PM

Also, I hear that they have Rand Paul on their payroll as well. lol He never liked his dad anyway for making him mow all those lawns.

acptulsa
04-17-2011, 02:30 PM

A split thread full of split hairs? Oh, joy.

eduardo89
04-17-2011, 02:31 PM
Also, I hear that they have Rand Paul on their payroll as well. lol He never liked his dad anyway for making him mow all those lawns.

I doubt Rand ever mowed a lawn, he's too much of an elitist for those sorts of jobs.

acptulsa
04-17-2011, 02:32 PM

Wait a minute. They're taking him out now? But, on page two or three, he was one of them! A Lizard Person through and through.

Things change too fast these days. I just can't keep up.

eduardo89
04-17-2011, 02:34 PM
Wait a minute. They're taking him out now? But, on page two or three, he was one of them! A Lizard Person through and through.

Things change too fast these days. I just can't keep up.

These things are just too complicated for us to understand, I guess.

BlackTerrel
04-17-2011, 02:35 PM
My point was if Ron Paul got elected things could get A LOT worse before they got better. Our government is so corrupt and the people that own and control our government will do anything to cling to power including pulling another JFK. If you don't believe that you are uninformed and clueless. Ron Paul is one man. It's going to take A LOT more than electing a man to the office of White House. Let's just say Americans could learn A LOT from our own worst enemies in Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc. Remember the enemy of our enemy is our friend. Interpret that however you want! Our founding fathers were looked upon as terrorists. Food for though!

You basically wrote ten non sequiturs and then followed that up with "food for thought" or "food for though". Definitely much to think about.

TNforPaul45
04-17-2011, 02:39 PM

Please tell your Commanding Officer in your local Mil Disinformation Cyber Center that your attempts to raise doubts about Paul in the RPF were a complete and utter failure, and that your propaganda script for the week was highly ineffective. The ultimate ends of your numerous arguments above is that 1. We should not trust millitary members who say they wont fire on us. and 2. Ron Paul would be worse than Obama.

Your attempts to spread doubt and division this day have failed.

eduardo89
04-17-2011, 02:40 PM
Please tell your Commanding Officer in your local Mil Disinformation Cyber Center that your attempts to raise doubts about Paul in the RPF were a complete and utter failure, and that your propaganda script for the week was highly ineffective. The ultimate ends of your numerous arguments above is that 1. We should not trust millitary members who say they wont fire on us. and 2. Ron Paul would be worse than Obama.

Your attempts to spread doubt and division this day have failed.

He almost convinced me...

lynnf
04-17-2011, 02:56 PM

B.S. about "just making excuses". anyone can wake up for whatever reason, and often it's the late-wakers that make the biggest difference. I don't know what your problem is, but it just seems like troll behavior to me.

lynn

Endgame
04-17-2011, 03:04 PM
B.S. about "just making excuses". anyone can wake up for whatever reason, and often it's the late-wakers that make the biggest difference. I don't know what your problem is, but it just seems like troll behavior to me.

lynn

Don't feed the troll. Just look at this person's posts in other threads.

Does this site even have mods? I remember how long it took them to notice that the forum was overrun with 88's last year.

anaconda
04-17-2011, 03:08 PM

It is important that the POTUS and Vice POTUS keep a healthy distance at most all times. All those Poles jumping on the same plan was very poor planning. And it would be crucial to any ascending VP to very quickly select the new VP.

anaconda
04-17-2011, 03:24 PM
So why don't you look over this site and discuss what they say about Rhodes and the fake OathKeepers? Maybe they are just a bunch of anti-semites. But they make a lot of good points. But you probably wouldnt ever admit that.

bigotlink removed

Holy crap there is a great bumper sticker slogan at this website that Ron and Rand should use OFTEN: "One Must Be At Home To Defend It..."

Pericles
04-17-2011, 03:27 PM
That guy reminded me of a dude at the Oathkeeper meeting in Dallas last Thursday who asked Stewart why OK didn't call for everybody in the military to desert rather than depart for duty in Afghanistan and Iraq - after all there was no declaration of war, therefore everybody who goes has violated the oath. When Stewart didn't give him an answer he liked, he was gone, rather than listen to the reasons why is plan was a bad one.

nobody's_hero
04-17-2011, 03:54 PM
I guess we were overdue for an Oathkeeper bashing thread.

Will the anti-Oathkeepers please state how you feel it would be better if there wasn't an organization out there which is at the very least trying to educate the men/women of the U.S. armed forces as to what their oaths mean?

AFPVet
04-17-2011, 04:24 PM
I guess we were overdue for an Oathkeeper bashing thread.

Will the anti-Oathkeepers please state how you feel it would be better if there wasn't an organization out there which is at the very least trying to educate the men/women of the U.S. armed forces as to what their oaths mean?

I wish Oathkeepers was there when I was in the service. Unfortunately, I woke up only after I got out.

Indy Vidual
04-17-2011, 08:37 PM
A recruitment drive

Spread the message

OPERATION SLEEPING GIANT

“I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.” Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto after attacking Pearl Harbor.*

America’s veterans truly are like a sleeping giant. It is time to awaken them and fill them with a terrible resolve to defeat the domestic enemies of our Constitution and their globalist fellow travelers. If we wake the veterans up, this Republic will be saved. If we don’t, then I fear that this Republic will fall. If we can’t get the veterans to step up and do what must be done to save our Republic, then how can we expect to get the rest of our people to do what must be done?

VegasPatriot
04-18-2011, 09:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVInlwgdvjo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aohe8RfVc_k&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dUYOYH0KqI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL