PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton censorship of Ron Paul at Denver Rally

FrankRep
10-25-2007, 04:39 PM
Hillary Clinton censorship of Ron Paul at Denver Rally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcgbStBJzJ4

Hillary Clinton Rally at Auraria Campus, Denver, CO. Hillary's campaign staff admit to being told to Censor Ron Paul's campaign and were caught in the act.

TechnoGuyRob
10-25-2007, 04:47 PM
Well I'd be doing the same thing if I was holding that big banner and it said "Ron Paul" and the smaller said "Hillary Clinton".

Shink
10-25-2007, 04:48 PM
Predictable. Note how the paid staff are told to lie and say they're just volunteers.

NinjaPirate
10-25-2007, 04:54 PM
Heh, wow, it's amazing to see what lengths people will go to stomp out our message. They're running scared.

nbhadja
10-25-2007, 04:54 PM
Doesn't Hillary just sound like a witch?? Literally she does.

lasenorita
10-25-2007, 05:03 PM
Here's another type of censorship that I just saw: ABC CAUGHT censoring Ron Paul support to favor Mitt Romney!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMIm8qsJupY)

I always knew our media was trying to limit Ron Paul's exposure, but it only just occurred to me how actually blatant they are about it. (>_<)

enjerth
10-25-2007, 05:09 PM
If they try to block your sign from view.... just turn it around. More people are looking forward than backward anyways.

lucius
10-25-2007, 07:17 PM
A friend told me about a recent sHillary visit to Seattle and she was swamped 5 to 1 with Dr. Paul supporters with signs/banners--it must of been disturbing to her, to see all these passionate unpaid supporters, suiting-up showing-up, trying to get RP media exposure during her visit.

Broadlighter
10-25-2007, 07:27 PM
Never forget that Bill Clinton made the greatest assault on free speech when he signed the 1996 Communications Decency Act into law. And I used to think that the Democrats were for free speech - silly me.

Someone needs to bring a boombox and last "We're Not Going to Take It" from the Who's "Tommy" rock opera anytime these clowns show up.