PDA

View Full Version : e How Trusted advice for the cuious life

Sterlin Argento Silverton
04-17-2011, 12:24 AM

There is a clear partisan line of proponents and opponents of welfare. Many liberal Democrats believe that blacks are disproportionately represented in welfare statistics because of social racism as well as racism that is inherit in America's legal system. Conservative Republicans argue that minorities are lazy and intellectually incapable of joining the workforce. This back and forth affects budget dollars that are allocated to welfare programs.http://www.ehow.com/about_4675101_welfare-statistics.html

I was looking for information on welfare statistics and related material when I came across this paragraph on (e How Trusted advice for the curious life) explaining the partisan divide on the issue of welfare and I just couldn't believe what I was reading. I mean I am a Ron Paul supporter, but not a supporter of the republican party, at least not in a partisan sense, but for them to say " Conservative Republicans argue that minorities are lazy and intellectually incapable of joining the workforce"... I mean who wrote this Allen Grayson. This is not only propaganda but what they are characterizing as the republican analysis of minority's is actually what I have come to recognize as the liberal democrats view of minority's and in my opinion one of the most scaving examples of racism in present day society. Talking about the shell game... I will not pretend to be surprised or any thing it just really ticked me off being of the marginalized persuasion and all.

Indy Vidual
04-17-2011, 12:36 AM

...This is not only propaganda...

Don't worry:
It's closer to stupidity than propaganda; eHow is not "media".
eHow is written by regular people trying to make a few pennies in ad revenue sharing.*

*Edit: To be a bit closer to accurate: eHow was bought out and they are "in transition", trying to use only 'semi-professional' writers for new content.

The root source of the ideas might be propaganda, but the author is Joe or Jane Anyone, not a true media hack.

Sterlin Argento Silverton
04-17-2011, 09:36 AM
Yea for that reason I almost didn't post this. And then I thought about my kids who go to the net for school reports and things of that nature and other young people who may not have developed a eye yet for this kind of nonsense, and me my self who till today had no idea what ad revenue sharing was.

Indy Vidual
04-17-2011, 08:05 PM
I suppose it's a bit ironic they use the words "Trusted advice" for a tag-line. :)