PDA

View Full Version : What does I.R.S. stand for?

Matt Collins
04-16-2011, 10:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKil27HVkqU

VBRonPaulFan
04-16-2011, 10:36 PM
The only thing that the IRS has not taxed yet is the male penis. This is due to the fact that 40% of the time it is hanging around unemployed, 30% of the time it is hard up, 20% of the time it is pissed off and 10% of the time it is in the hole. On top of that, it has two dependents and they are both nuts.

Effective January 1st, 2002, the penis will be taxed according to size.

The brackets are as follows:

10 - 12" Luxury Tax $30.00 Which one would be your tax bracket? 8 - 10" Pole Tax $25.00 5 - 8" Privilege Tax $15.00 4 - 5" Nuisance Tax $3.00

Males exceeding 12" must file under capital gains.

Anyone under 4 inches is eligible for a refund.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR AN EXTENSION!!!

TNforPaul45
04-16-2011, 10:39 PM
The only thing that the IRS has not taxed yet is the male penis. This is due to the fact that 40% of the time it is hanging around unemployed, 30% of the time it is hard up, 20% of the time it is pissed off and 10% of the time it is in the hole. On top of that, it has two dependents and they are both nuts.

Effective January 1st, 2002, the penis will be taxed according to size.

The brackets are as follows:

10 - 12" Luxury Tax $30.00 Which one would be your tax bracket? 8 - 10" Pole Tax $25.00 5 - 8" Privilege Tax $15.00 4 - 5" Nuisance Tax $3.00

Males exceeding 12" must file under capital gains.

Anyone under 4 inches is eligible for a refund.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR AN EXTENSION!!!

haha

VBRonPaulFan
04-16-2011, 10:41 PM
At the end of the tax year, the IRS office sent an inspector to audit the books of a local hospital.

While the IRS agent was checking the books he turned to the CFO of the hospital and said, "I notice you buy a lot of bandages. What do you do with the end of the roll when there's too little left to be of any use?"

"Good question," noted the CFO. "We save them up and send them back to the bandage company and every now and then they send us a free box of bandages."

"Oh," replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual question had a practical answer. But on he went, in his obnoxious way.

"What about all these plaster purchases? What do you do with what's left over after setting a cast on a patient?"

"Ah, yes," replied the CFO, realizing that the inspector was trying to trap him with an unanswerable question. "We save it and send it back to the manufacturer, and every now and then they send us a free package of plaster."

"I see," replied the auditor, thinking hard about how he could fluster the know-it-all CFO. "Well," he went on, "What do you do with all the leftover foreskins from the circumcisions you perform?"

"Here, too, we do not waste," answered the CFO. "What we do is save all the little foreskins and send them to the IRS Office, and about once a year they send us a complete dick."

VBRonPaulFan
04-16-2011, 10:41 PM
just found that last one the other day...co worker thought it was pretty funny.

Galileo Galilei
04-16-2011, 11:14 PM
I Really Steal!

Kregisen
04-16-2011, 11:19 PM
The only thing that the IRS has not taxed yet is the male penis.

They're taxing the female penis?

VBRonPaulFan
04-16-2011, 11:57 PM
They're taxing the female penis?

since it is a joke about the IRS/government redundancy is included, free of charge

fuzzybekool
04-17-2011, 12:03 AM
1 million seconds = 12 days
1 billion seconds = 31 years
1 trillion seconds = 31,688 years
Our national debt = 14 Trillion Dollars
If you could pay the government 1 dollar every second,
it would take you 443,632 years to pay off the national debt.

Indy Vidual
04-17-2011, 12:13 AM
[B]Our national debt = 14 Trillion Dollars

What was it ~4 years ago, last election cycle? ~11 to 12 Trillion?
Edit:
Found it :eek:
2007: total debt was $9 trillion (65.5 percent of GDP)
2011: total (current) debt is $14.26 trillion (97.3 percent of GDP)

emazur
04-17-2011, 12:37 AM
In
Reality,
Serfdom

Which is what Paul Craig Roberts argues:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSrX_TVDG2Y

cheapseats
04-18-2011, 12:29 PM
Intimidating Rapacious System

Ignoble Republicans Scheming

Imbeciles Replicating Stupidity

Investigating Regular Schmucks

Institutionalized Ransacking, Suckers

Imperialistic Redistribution Stooges

Impervious Remorseless Snakes

Inventive Resistance Stage

Millions and millions will file today -- why not file an EXTENSION instead? Make 'em wait, LIKE THEY DO US.

Imperial
04-18-2011, 12:36 PM
I have a friend who is in DC right now. He sent me a picture of the IRS headquarters in DC- they have pretty flowers, so at least it smells and looks nice as they steal all of your money.

cheapseats
04-18-2011, 12:48 PM
People whose paychecks are automatically debited for taxes don't have much wiggle room (tho upping the Dependent ante in light of bailouts seems ever so reasonable). But independent contractors, even day laborers, might wanna consider INCORPORATING.

A Limited Liability Corporation can, and many do, have "sole partners." Hey, I don't make the rules. But for SURE, gimme somma those CORPORATE PERKS. Earnings are a quite different number, less COSTS OF DOING BUSINESS.

VBRonPaulFan
04-18-2011, 01:43 PM
Millions and millions will file today -- why not file an EXTENSION instead? Make 'em wait, LIKE THEY DO US.

because filing an extension is asking for an extension of time to FILE, not an extension of time to PAY. you still have to roughly figure what your liability would be and if you're gonna owe, pay pretty close to what you think that amount is going to be when you send in your extension. otherwise you're still paying interest on your underpayment. don't worry bro, they've done a pretty good job figuring out how to shaft you.

AFPVet
04-18-2011, 01:48 PM
Income Raping Service.

K466
04-18-2011, 02:03 PM
It's Really Slavery

cheapseats
04-18-2011, 02:48 PM
because filing an extension is asking for an extension of time to FILE, not an extension of time to PAY. you still have to roughly figure what your liability would be and if you're gonna owe, pay pretty close to what you think that amount is going to be when you send in your extension. otherwise you're still paying interest on your underpayment. don't worry bro, they've done a pretty good job figuring out how to shaft you.

HAVE TO, or else?

If the bigger, stronger, eviler person has pretty well figured out how to rape you or kill you, including how to make it hurt worse, do you roll over and let him have his way?

Is it so completely out of the realm of thinking for supposedly Free Thinkers to simply file an Extension? I'll get back to you. And again the following year. HERE I AM. I AM NEITHER TAX DENIER NOR DESERTER. BUT THERE ARE SOME GRIEVANCES THAT REQUIRE REDRESSING, IN ORDER TO ESTABLISH WHO OWES WHAT TO WHOM.

Faux Libertarians are RIGHT THERE, declaring the impossibility of Independent candidates and the necessity of abiding by laws they claim are knowingly unjust.

In that case, people would be better off building compounds-I-mean-MIXED-USE-PROPERTIES than wasting Time, arguably the scarcest and most precious resource, griping ineffectually on the internet. (Many on Employers' time/dime, I'll wager.)

And they would CERTAINLY be better off saving the MONEY = SCARCE RESOURCE that they sustainedly send to work-within-the-broken-system politicians.

Broken systems no more fix broken systems than broken plumbing fixes broken plumbing.

To seal the deal on BUSINESS AS USUAL, Officials (including Freshmen Blowhards, by the by) have no INCENTIVE to fix what's "broken". Becoming PART of this particular broken system ensures that you shall bob above the fray of the consequences of brokenness. Indeed, your personal fortunes shall DIMINISH if the infamous System were fixed.

cheapseats
04-18-2011, 03:06 PM
MindOfMo

YO, CHRISTIANS! If God and Heaven and Hell there be, I guaran-fucking-tee you GOVERNMENT MADE ME DO IT will not pass muster at Pearly Gates.

6 Apr

AFPVet
04-18-2011, 03:09 PM
The interesting thing is that the income tax was supposedly designed for the huge companies; however, 'somehow' it went from being imposed on the bourgeoisie to the proletariat. Regardless, the 16th should be stripped.

Captain Shays
04-18-2011, 03:26 PM
I Represent Satan