PDA

View Full Version : Local meetup has Saturday speech ready.

centure7
10-25-2007, 04:29 PM
Here is a planned speech for the Oct 27th event. What do you think?

I want to tell everyone about our biggest supporter of peace in congress.
Some of congress will tell you that they are against the war in Iraq.
They say they want to set a date to withdraw.
For years they have been saying that and for years we haven't got it.
Who knows, maybe they really will work on getting our troops out of Iraq.
But, what about South Korea? What about Japan? What about Cuba? What about all those other places we didn’t even know about.
There is only one person in all of congress who wants our troops out everywhere they are not needed... a man by the name of Ron Paul.

Yes there are other candidates that claim to be against the Iraq war, and they probably are.
But unlike the other candidates, Ron Paul is an honest man who we can trust.
It is because of Ron Paul's honesty that I joined this campaign.
Ron Paul is a politician, and he inspires me to be more honest!
Ron Paul is the only politician I know who is honest.
Ron Paul is the only one I know in power who can't be bought by special interests.
Ron Paul is the only one I know in power who's only purpose in congress is to protect the constitution.
If you see a 500 to 1 vote in congress you can almost assume it was Ron Paul who cast that one vote because he didn't think the constitution supported it.
Ron Paul is not only the strongest advocate for peace, but he's also the strongest advocate for the constitution and the strongest advocate for freedom.

Those in power want to spread freedom with bullets.
While our founding fathers defended our freedom by bullet, our founding fathers would never want to spread it by bullets!
I think we all want to spread Democracy. Lets spread Democracy not by bullet, but by WORD.

Thanks Ron Paul for being an honest man who won't cave in to special interests.
Thanks Ron Paul for standing alone in congress to protect our constitution.
And thanks Ron Paul for spreading a message of freedom with a way of peace.

Show of hands; honestly... who here doesn't care much about politics now or didn't a few months ago before this protest?
I'm with you. before I learned about Ron Paul I didn't care much for politics either.
Now a show of hands; who here will join Ron Paul's campaign to become our next president of the United States to bring back our freedoms and bring back our peace?
Those of you who raised your hand, come up here and sign this notebook right now!