PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul and Internet sales tax

jth_ttu
04-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Im doing a presentation on the online gaming industry and my part is about how a Sales tax or killswitch on the internet would hurt the industry. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could incorporate Ron into the presentation?

ClayTrainor
04-16-2011, 07:43 PM
What is primary goal of your presentation? How would incorporating Ron Paul help you with this goal?

In my opinion, if you're just trying to educate people, you're better off just making the case against regulation and taxation of internet in terms of economics and morality. If you start promoting a politician, it becomes political, and some people may reject your presentation on that basis alone if they already have a negative opinion of Ron.

That's just how I would approach it, though. :)

jth_ttu
04-16-2011, 07:47 PM
I wasn't going to promote Ron. I was going to talk about how a sales taxes would hurt the economy and the industry. I was hoping Ron had some legislation or something I could throw in and just mention the bill. I wasnt going to push him on anyone just wanted to get people used to hearing his name mentioned. Im going to mention Liberman in the Kill switch part so its not just about Ron.