PDA

View Full Version : Chicago fireman saves dog with CPR

cindy25
04-16-2011, 07:15 PM
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/04/15/firefighters-rescue-revive-2-dogs/

TheNcredibleEgg
04-16-2011, 07:24 PM
Second Update:

A Chicago police officer later arrived on the scene and immediately shot the dog down - for roaming without a leash and lavishing unusual attention towards a firefighter; forcing a frantic second round of lifesaving by the firefighter to save the dog's life. Thankfully, Holly survived again. WTG!

Anti Federalist
04-16-2011, 09:55 PM
Second Update:

A Chicago police officer later arrived on the scene and immediately shot the dog down - for roaming without a leash and lavishing unusual attention towards a firefighter; forcing a frantic second round of lifesaving by the firefighter to save the dog's life. Thankfully, Holly survived again. WTG!

A sad indication of the times, is the fact that I had to read that three times to determine it was sarcasm.

Wait...

It was sarcasm, wasn't it?

freshjiva
04-16-2011, 10:55 PM
A sad indication of the times, is the fact that I had to read that three times to determine it was sarcasm.

Wait...

It was sarcasm, wasn't it?

I sure hope it was. I still remember that article you posted a while back about a dog being shot and killed by an off duty police officer.

TheNcredibleEgg
04-16-2011, 11:07 PM
I sure hope it was. I still remember that article you posted a while back about a dog being shot and killed by an off duty police officer.

Yeah, it was - sorry. I remembered that thread also is probably why I did it.