PDA

View Full Version : Grassroots chipin for Cal. fire victims?

Sematary
10-25-2007, 04:24 PM
What do you guys think? Would starting a chipin to raise money for the California fire victims (in the name of Ron Paul) be something that could do some good? We'd have to raise ALOT of money but I think if we get enough and donate it in the name of the campaign, we could show the kind of America that Ron Paul wants to promote.

Sematary
10-25-2007, 04:37 PM
nothing?

thuja
10-25-2007, 04:50 PM
look at the incredibly inhumane and selfish posts in an earlier discussion about this today.

Sematary
10-25-2007, 05:25 PM
look at the incredibly inhumane and selfish posts in an earlier discussion about this today.

What thread?

skiingff
10-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Nah, let's separate politics & human tragedy while it's occurring.... Let's not politicize this. When people are in this situation it's EVERYTHING BUT political. That's the last thing on their minds... let's not try to take advantage of a bad situation.

P.S. Donate to the American Red Cross! I'm a Red Cross CPR Prof. Rescuer/First Aid/AED/O2/etc instructor.

Sematary
10-25-2007, 06:03 PM
Nah, let's separate politics & human tragedy while it's occurring.... Let's not politicize this. When people are in this situation it's EVERYTHING BUT political. That's the last thing on their minds... let's not try to take advantage of a bad situation.

P.S. Donate to the American Red Cross! I'm a Red Cross CPR Prof. Rescuer/First Aid/AED/O2/etc instructor.

EVERYTHING is political. Don't you realize that yet?

yaz
10-25-2007, 07:22 PM

he is right. in politics you don't capitalize off of personal tragedy. with an exception of giuliani, it usually backfires.