PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party Poll - RP losing badly

enoch150
04-16-2011, 12:15 PM
Can we at least get Ron Paul ahead of John Fu@&*!g Bolton?

http://myteaparty.org/poll/

Razmear
04-16-2011, 12:17 PM
That poll is BS. Had to reload 10 times for Ron Paul to even show up.

enoch150
04-16-2011, 01:25 PM
It's not a 'vote for the best overall' kind of poll. There are 32 potential candidates that go head to head. You can vote as many times as you want.

Rand Paul is also in the mix. Ron loses more badly to Rand head to head than anyone else (80% - 20%). Ron is currently tied with Gary Johnson.

Ron is currently ahead of Jeb Bush, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Donald Trump, Jon Huntsman, George Pataki, Scott Brown, Michael Bloomberg, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama.

sailingaway
04-16-2011, 02:17 PM
This is a completely bogus poll designed specifically to marginalize Ron. I am not going through this one at all, but the first time they ran it it one gave me up to 10 chances to vote for some other 'preferred' candidates to every one chance to vote for Ron. Tea party has little to do with it.

MelissaWV
04-16-2011, 02:56 PM
Psst. Ron is going to lose some online polls. Seriously. In fact, some polls are going to put his name on there, show him as losing, and sit back as they get oodles of new and increased traffic from people wanting to save face and not lose any poll ever anywhere on the internet.

Nathan Hale
04-16-2011, 08:15 PM
They wouldn't let me see the results. The widget kept showing "vote at least 3 more times to register and view results". Oh well. It seems like a minor poll anyway.