PDA

View Full Version : This false power manipulating us is an illusion

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
04-15-2011, 04:37 PM
The greatest of benefits are derived from the most precious of alterations.
Meaning, the true power, the Truth, has already granted the people a Civil Purpose as the owners over all property and of the purse (the economy). So, what we see today is an illusion as there is no reason for any further political action.
To usurp us of what is rightfully ours, a privalent meanness has bullied us into shameful causing acts of doing. Yet, it was the serving people who laid down the prerequisite that we should show up on time everyday as tyranny itself never felt burdened to ever show! And as tyranny demanded something of us, it was the serving people who established the prerequisite that we should provide products of the highest quality!
There is a mystery to the marriage of authority and how it works. As a wife and sister should be submissive to her husband and brother, the brethren together should serve the burden within the very least of the sisters. And every sister, even the very least amongst us, has a sister less than herself with a greater burden.
As we the people have become disadvantaged by manipulations (as, in contrast to them, an inward burden within our collective conscience is constantly distracting and hindering our focus), so we consistently fail in acheiving our goals for contentment.
Indeed, as an American, I must confess in becoming disillusioned. I must also confess that, because of personal problems (and because of an inward burden that I have as well) I am also at a severe disadvantage. As half of our nation is trying to succeed in a courtroom at prosecuting and persecuting the other half out of business by way of lawsuits, I am going to be amongst the half of those having to live under the bridges and in the parks.
Like many others, I have decided to do this as a matter of choice.
But a path of abandonment, my friend, is the only way we will ever escape the predicament our nation has gotten itself into as we face a bleak future of being ruled over by a dynasty of "a thousand years of outer darkness."
In other words, as I've said before, we stand a better chance living under the bridges and in the parks by way of totally abandoning our properties and wealth, than the Federal government will ever stand a chance of solving our economy.
But, as the Truth will always be the Truth, this is all just an illusion.
Thinking back, our American ancestors once had to abandon the British economy they were once part of as one of its serving colonies. In our winning the battle, we lost the economic war. Just consider, as tyranny in Britain was located some three thousand miles away, the more perfect tyranny now ruling over us in Washington DC, for all practical purposes, couldn't be any further away.
To gain control, we need to understand that we need to do nothing as we have need of nothing. As they tell us that we should abandon the caring for the welfare of our children and of their future, the best we can do with all our hearts is care for them.
In the meantime, I've got nothing mean to say. I've got no meanness within me to add to all the fire and confusion. In fact, as the Truth sits at the head of our national dinner table, I've chosen to remain seated and quiet.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
04-17-2011, 12:06 PM
Revision, Rewriting, and Bump.

We need to highlight our natural rights, those we have acquired by the Truth, over our legal precedent civil rights. So, the next step over winning power through acts of civil disobedience is through acts of total legal abstaining. It doesn't matter if it hasn't been legislated, administered or judged as official as, by the Truth, our power exists.